25 | Lights Out!

THE NEXT DAY
LISA POV

"So how does sleeping on the couch feels?" I said as I took a sip from the Chocolate Milk that they brought me. It was 11 a.m. I missed breakfast I wasn't able to wake up early. And now, here I am in my room, sitting while wrapped up in these soft comforters, with my two idiot buddies who kept on blabbering about their girls.

"Yah, I really wonder why they caught us. I mean yes, Seulgi can get caught considering that she is a bad liar and too dumb to leave traces that we went dipping. But damn! I wasn't that bad right?" Jisoo received a slap on the head when she mentioned Seulgi's idiotic stuff.

"Aish, first of all, your bad. Second, you know how girls act right? They are good spys. I mean how the hell did they fucking know we were at the pool last night?" Seulgi said proudly. Aish I thought this one has something reasonable to say.

"Yah, we fucking posted photos!" I couldn't help it. They were too slow to get it so there, I spilled the shit out of them leaving them with 'oh' faces.

I've wanted to asked them this question. But since I kept on dealing with their asses, I wasn't able. But hey atleast I got a chance now. "Anyway, how's J-Jennie?" I stuttered when I mentioned her name.

"Ooooohhhhhh" The two looked at each other, having both their brows raised. Really? Now I gotta deal with their teasing.

"She's fine. She just had some sort of difficulties there. But she's fine." Seulgi said firmly.

Come on, what do you mean fine? And what difficulties? I need some details. I slightly frown with her answer.

Jisoo on the other hand got my point and started to blurt out some information. "Well, she's fine actually. She joined us during breakfast. She was also looking for you. When we told her that you were still buried on your bed, she asked us a favor to bring that Chocolate Milk that you just destroyed."

Well that was sweet.

"Oh by the way, if the drink seemed to be different from those Choco Milk drinks you had, it's because Jennie was the one who made that." Seulgi said leaving me curious. Since when did she even started to make drinks?

"But you know, she kinda had this phone call that gave her a mood swing. " Then there goes Seulgi with the tea. "I don't know but Irene seemed to know why her mood suddenly changed."

"Yah, we all know Jendeukie has mood swings right ? Only Lisa could handle those." Well, that's kind of true. But who keeps on bugging her ?

I kept silent for a while. Who the hell could it be? Why does Jennie seemed to be bothered?

I was getting lost in my thoughtS when Jisoo spoke and brought me back to reality.

"Anyway Lisa-yah. Get ready. We're living by 2 p.m." Jisoo said and got off from the bed, same as Seulgi.

"Where are we going?" I asked. We probably had no plans today...or maybe I just slept a little longer.

"Oh..about that, we are going to the Flea Market, 2 p.m. And by 7 p.m. we have a Yacht Party." I furrowed my brows as I listen to Jisoo. A yacht party? For what though?

"I know you are confused with the fuzz but, it's all Baekhyun's plans. Nayeon just provided a yacht for us and the other JYG crew so we'll have enough privacy." Seulgi explained further.