32 | I'll take you there

"She's in a coma. We don't know when exactly she'll wake up. The operation went well, we removed the mild clot that was formed." The room was peaceful. Only the doctor and the sound of the heart rate monitor that is connected to Jennie could be heard.

Woobin and Jennie's mother, Minah, is standing infront of their daughter who's unconscious. They were wrapped up in medical gowns, it is  for the safety of the patient.

"She's very lucky that she was quickly rushed to the hospital. However, her condition is quite critical. Her body's state wasn't really well. It looks like she was into some stress...was she?" The doctor looked at Woobin like he was questioning him.

"Uhmm...she was..kind of." He uneasily answered while he took a quick glance at his wife.

"Well, I'm telling you already. We're not sure if she'll wake up fully remembering you. Knowing she went through something, this may cause Retrogade..Retrogade Amnesia sir."

Worried faces started to come out.

"It's 50/50 sir. But don't be worried, we'll do our best ." Then the doctor left.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"So you wanted me to come over to sit with you at your dad's roof?" Lisa chuckled.

It was Friday night. After finishing up some of her homeworks, Jennie called Lisa to tell her to come over. Lisa, being whipped to Jennie, came over.

It's been months since they met at the field and had lunch together. Lisa, at first, didn't want to believe that she had special feelings towards the cat-eyed woman she's been spending her time with.

She was afraid of losing the bond she built between them. Knowing that Jennie is not into entertaining her suitors, or even dating, just made things worse for her.

She tried to get advices from her friends, but they ended up saying the same exact thing. 'You're a big flirt, yet you can't express your feelings towards Jennie Kim? Just court her.' That's what Jisoo and Seulgi told her.

Lisa isn't really a fan of courting. She had flings but not girlfriends. She had zero experience in this kind of stuff.

But she's willing to go through it just for Jennie.

"Yaah, can't you just look up? The night sky is pretty!" Jennie slighty pinched Lisa's ribs as she whine.

"Whinny baby." Lisa mumbled.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing!" Lisa always teases Jennie, and she seems to be unbothered by it.

"Can we just watch the sky? Look at it, it's very beautiful."

A mat was set on the roof. Lisa sat down and patted her side to let Jennie sit down.

The cold air was brushing against their skins, accompanied by laughter as they talk about different things.

There were times where silence would wrap around them. Jennie's eyes fixated on the stars above, while Lisa gets lost admiring her.

"Lisa-yah,  I'll melt if you keep on staring at me like that." Jennie noticed Lisa. Her eyes was still focused on those stars.

At this point, Lisa felt it's time for her to confess. Though her heart was raising, she had no choice but to let those words slip out of her mouth.

"Why look up when I can watch you? You look beautiful Jen."

Jennie shifted her gaze to Lisa making their eyes met. She felt her heart flutter. It wasn't the first time she was complemented, but hey, being called beautiful while your crush was staring at you lovingly is different from those.