23 | Oops, Jelly?

Korea | Jisoo's Mansion
An hour ago, Lisa arrived from New York. It was 1 p.m. Everyone was out of the house. No Jisoo and Chaeyoung to be found. So she just went straight to her room and started unpacking.

Lisa's POV

"Wheew !" I let out a big sigh after carrying my big luggage. I sat on the floor and started to unpack. Out of nowhere I smiled as I came accross the top that I used when Jennie and I went out on a date...on a 'friendly' date.

"Soooo...what happened back in New York?" Jisoo, out of nowhere, entered my room and jumped into my bed.

"Sooya ! When did you arrive here?"  I was really surprised to see her.

"A few minutes ago. I thought you weren't here yet, but I heard your 'WHEEEW!' so I came up here. And I was really surprised to see Lalisa Manoban smiling like hell."
She lay down on my bed living her shoes beside me.

"Well, i'm just...i'm just happy ok?"

"Happy huh? What happened in New York? You haven't answered my question." Jisoo lay down on her chest with both of her hands placed on her chin to support her head. She gave me the brow wiggle she always do whenever she tease or annoy me.

"Sooyaa, nothing happened. I swear to God, or whoever on Earth is listening, nothing happened." I replied with a chuckle in the end then continued unpacking.

"Oh come on Lalisa. We know you went on a date with Jennie." This time, I was surprised to see Seulgi enter the room with a box of chicken.

"Yaaah! Can you atleast inform me that you'll enter the room." I stood up and grabbed a chicken leg from the box

"Ok fine, can you just tell us. Tell us what happened when you're away." Seulgi said and sat beside Jisoo.

"Guys, I told you. NOTHING. N-O-T-H-" Before I can even finish, Jisoo spoke.

"Come on Lisa-yah. We won't tease you. We promise." Jisoo raised her right hand then slapped Seulgi's shoulder so she would also raise her right hand.

I laughed at the sight of them. I joined them on the bed. I lay down, placing my head on Seulgi's lap then my feet on Jisoo's butt.

"Ok fine."

Author's POV

Lisa told everything that happened to them. Seulgi and Jisoo saw how her eyes shine whenever she mentions Jennie. They knew that Lisa was starting to develop things for her. Maybe she didn't know but her friends can see. They were able to see how Lisa, from a cold, grumpy person, turned into her old self. The soft and caring person she is back then. It all changed when she met Jennie. Again.

*END*

"That's that?" Seulgi frowned not believing my story.

"So basically, you saw her at the party, took her home, cooked a breakfast for her, then asked her out?"

"Then you brought her to the Sehun Pizza guy thingy there, you rented a boat in Central Park, then watched the stars with her."

"While snuggling in each other's arms." Jisoo said in disbelief.

"That's all Lisa? That's all?" Seulgi slammed the box of chicken at the lampshade table.

"What are you expecting?" I said with a chuckle. I was getting nervous, I know I'll be placed in a hotseat sooner.

"You didn't even kiss the night you took her home?" Jisoo sat up. She had this frown on her face. "Lisa-yah."

"We don't need kisses. Besides, she has a boyfriend." My smile fade away. I didn't know why, but the thought of Jennie having a boyfriend made me uneasy nowadays.