✓Chapter 1

Hope y'all been good... Love y'all.

Morgan's pov

It's been three months since I lost Billie,she died saving my life and I kept her last wishes alive,I take care of her family like she asked.

It's really hard looking into Fin's eyes knowing Billie's gone cause of me.

It really hurts,the first person I fell for is gone.

Today is Billie's three month death anniversary,it's a sad day, mostly for me... For all of us. Grabbing my keys,an apple and say goodbye to everyone.

Everything reminds me of her, when I go out to the pool I remember her splashing water at me asking me to join her.

If go on the patio I remember when I asked her out for a date.
When I go to the gym I remember when we first had sex.
When I stay in my room I remember when she helped me let loose.
If I stay in the kitchen I remember when I opened up to her.
When I sit in the living room i remember when she introduced me to her favorite show.

I can't do shit without thinking about her,I tried moving to my other house but I found myself driving back here so I gave up.

★♪★

I found no one in the house they must all be out mourning,I fucking hate this! Why did Billie give up on me? On us? I never wanted her to die I would have done everything to keep her alive but I guess she just couldn't do it.

I open the door to my room and a familiar scent attacks my nose... It's... Billie's cologne,I can never forget that scent.

I flicker the lights on looking around for anything messed up but everything just seems fine except for my office chair by my desk

Don't judge me,I have the money let me be comfortable. I won't let my ass suffer on a wooden seat covered in poor leather,I've gone through enough.

I squint my eyes and I see a shadow sitting on the chair. Whoever is on it has... green hair? I lay my back on the closed door watching the figure for any movement but I get nothing.

"Whoever you are,if your here to rob me please do it fast,you can start with the picture above you it can get you alot of money if your here to kill me make it snappy I'd like to join my girlfriend" I plop down on the bed getting ready to knock myself out.

"You haven't changed"

"Oh no I've changed alot,you just can't see it. Hey no need to start a conversation do what you came to do,I'm tired and I gotta sleep"

"You don't recognize me?"

I opened one eye and found myself staring at neon green acrylic nails.
"Nope,cool nails now please shhhh... Let me sleep" I kicked my shoes off getting comfortable.

"Bubby"
"Mmh hm"
"Look at me"
"Nooo,I'm sleepi- "
Only Billie calls me bubby! No one else knows she calls me that!
"How the hell do you know-"