✓Chapter 12

Billie's pov

We calmly settled in the moving contraption while Fin drove us all to go watch Morgan's fight,I couldn't help but notice how calm she is.

Like she's so calm that she's taking a nap on my shoulder right now... Mouth a little open as she drools!

Bro,if this was my fucking fight I would be anxious,like super anxious but not this girl,she is just so calm,I know she's confident and all but she's freaking me out.

Javen skills we're crazy and that psychopath did not look friendly at all.

"Will you guys sit down if we hit a bump you'll all go flying on random dicks" Fin grumbled from the front of the van.

Everyone was standing sorrounding us watching Morgan,they must all be surprised as i am,who sleeps and drools knowing they're going to beat the shit out of someone or get beaten?

She's supposed to be pacing around, bitting her nails off, practising her moves or some shit but apparently not Morgan.

"Is this how she handles her stress?" Chrystal turned to Fae? She's so excited to see her brother again

"No, she's never had a big fight like this before... Even when she had em, Morgan behaved normally she ate alot though but never has she slept before a match"

"Should we ask Fen what's wrong with her?"

"Fenella won't tell you... She's like a second Billie in Morgan's life" Fae spat nicely but I could feel the bitterness behind her words.

"You should all sit down we'll be there soon and we'll know" I suggested.

★♪★

We were all on the front row just like Morgan wanted us, Chrystal's brother,Dionysus, everyone calls him Dio though.

He has such a cool name,god of wine,he did fight like a drunkard though and kept his title.

We watched a couple more fights,turns out Morgan's fight was the second last,glad we didn't come here early and right now we're waiting for it to start.

"Introducing the Challenger from Dublin, Ireland, weighing at 220pounds Javen Williams" the announcer said making the girl come out running and jumping around hyping herself up.

I can't wait for Morgan to put her in her place! Fen came from the locker room and sat next to me as the chain links went up a little higher.

"Girls tend to want to pull your girl's leg, steal pecks ,feel her abs and stuff,that's why they put them a little higher than usual" Fen says chuckling.

"I can't blame them, Morgan is a catch" I chuckle with her.

"Introducing the heavy weight champion from Cleveland,Ohio, weighing at 200pounds Mcliqourice!"

The noise made by this bitches when Morgan strolled into the ring casually but a little pumped greeting a few people is deafening!