✓Chapter 25

Morgan's pov

When I got into the cabin all my mind could think was to blow it up.

I open the door and get in cautiously,I find lots of tech and I quickly use it to find out where we are––

"Fire Island?! You've gotta be kidding me! That's miles away from California!" My tracking device can't be sending waves that far!

I send a text to chief I might be landing soon and I'll need her help she tracks the signal of the computer and says she's activated my other tracking device.

Mind you... I had no fucking idea about! We'll have to talk about that, people just can't go placing devices in my body,yoh this shit is private property owned by Billie Eilish.

I delete my work and snoop around finding plane tickets,a map, a first aid kit,canned food, toothbrushes, toothpaste, two thermal blankets,empty pot... We might need to boil some water, keys and more weapons.

I know we can't just ride on the quad for a one day and reach the other side but I want to be prepared,two days tops to get to that freaking boat!

I push everything into a bag and throw it out the window,I snoop around again and find some fuel, I take the big container and set it out the window gently, i was going to jump out but everything this assholes did came rushing into my head.

I lost my shit when Fae hit Billie,when I saw two people I grew to love die. Then her... A child,my innocent baby.

Not even half a year old yet and they snatched her from me,I couldn't do it,me sitting there thinking I was protecting them all was just in my head,I should've done something sooner and now they wouldn't be gone.

I turned around to leave them all a present when I heard it,the low rumbles,the twigs breaking... They're coming.

I took the remaining fuel fast setting it up,I took the pet mice inside the wheel it was kept in I tied a strong string around it and onto a container near the fuel.

I opened up the gas and lit the microwave, I put a fork and a bullet in and set it to forty five seconds,I made sure everything was set and I quickly left through the window took the fuel, running to the bag and back to Billie.

Half of my brain counting the seconds left,I was almost near Billie when the shot rang... 15seconds!

I ran quicker and approached her from behind I set the bag on the quad with a thud scaring her.

"I thought that was you––" she couldn't finish her sentence when I yanked her up and started the quad riding away from the place.

"EVERYONE OUT!" I heard Fae's voice from afar and I smirked to myself stopping giving Billie a view of what Im actually capable off.

"3...2...1... boom!" I watched proudly as the flames engulfed the place,the few minions they had screaming in agony.