✓Chapter 9

Billie's pov

Morgan looks hella mischievous,it should be scary when she's like this but rynow I'm too pumped to care.

I've been looking for a way to ride the tunnel of love,that sappy shit turns me on sometimes I wonder if we can fuck in—

"Earth to Billie" a hand waved infront of my face,I pushed it away and found myself staring back at everyone.

Morgan wearing a very very smug look, that's bad!

"Yeah?"

"We were asking what happened to Morgan's neck?"

How in the world I'm I supposed to know?

"What are y'all talking about?"

Fin pulled Morgan forward turning her head a little and there they were...

My teeth imprint.

"She's wild in bed,I'm extra in bed our chemistry is beautiful,she's like so fucking good especially with a strap and—"

"Lah lah lah lah..."

"Don't finish that! We know from just how loud you always are" Fin mumbles.

"You wanted to know what happened to Morgan's neck so I'm telling you and you don't want me to finish? Anyway I wanna go on the Ferris wheel meet y'all back here for your scary ride" I pulled Morgan away.

When we we're out of earshot Morgan burst out laughing, holding onto me for support.

"What's so funny?" I narrowed my eyes at her slowing down.

"Your naughty thoughts were all over the place then Fin interupted them but don't worry we can sneak away for a quickie" she says the last part sutrily making my thong get ruined.

"Ferris wheel?" I squeak wanting to get away.

I do love it but if she starts I'll probably pay for one the tents to keep everyone away and go back home on her hanging on her back for dear life.

Morgan pulls me to the biggest one as the small bag she's carrying swings around,I wonder what's in there.

We're fifth in line and soon we get on it and we go up. I hold onto her hand giggling,eyes closed until we get to the very top and stop.

Morgan chuckles pulling me into her "c'mon you gotta open them eyes, this view is amazing baby!" She pecks me and I open one eye looking down and quickly close it back.

"I change my mind I want down! This was a bad a idea,a motherfucking super bad Idea,we are going to die up here,you hear that?!"

"Billie—"

"The screws are coming loose! This thing will go rolling off to who knows where what if it stops in Australia or Africa in a jungle!"