✓Chapter 5

Morgan's pov

(One week later)

"Baby"

"Hmm"

"I'mma get a new tattoo"

"Can I come?"

"Sure

"What's it gonna look like?"

"You'll see"

"What does that symbolise?"

"I'll tell you after I get it"

"I hate yo–– oouh I have a belly button piercing"

"You do?"

"Yup"

"But you never put a ring on it or maybe you do but I've never seen it"

"Really?"

"Yeah,im kinda surprised actually"

"I'll be back" she dashed into the house.

We just finished gardening... well,I was doing all the gardening as Billie sat there watching the seedlings grow talking to them while moving a little uprooting, washing and snacking on my fresh carrots!

I like growing my own food,I don't really buy them most times ever since I saw them inject this freaky ass lasting longer chemical or whatever it's called,I quickly went online noting down how to grow each crop I'd use daily,besides it keeps me busy.

After a while she came down in a simple bralette showing her piercing,ok that thing makes her look hotter.

I stared at her piercing mesmerized,it's beautiful! I pulled her onto my lap making her straddle me.

"Beautiful" I whisper before attaching our lips,the door bell rang making us pull apart.

"He's here!" I squeeled pushing her off me gently running into the house to answer it, Billie followed me behind wanting to be the one to receive my little spoilt brat but I beat her to it.

Her short ass legs have nothing on me!

I open the door and watched him jump up and down. "Whose my pretty boy you are... Yes you are" I coo scratching his ear.

"Oh yeah greet the dog don't mind me I'm just the dog's caretaker when you go badass"

I turned up to look at my friend "Fenella" I whin bringing her in for a hug.

"I just missed him and was sad he had to stay with the vet till he was good" I say breaking the hug.

I pulled Billie out a little so she'd meet Fernando and Fenella. "This is my girlfriend Billie, Billie meet Fenella,my former partner in the ring before joining the big dogs in pro wrestling and elite wrestling shit" I narrowed my eyes at her playfully.