✓Chapter 27

Billie's pov

"Uuuh, Morgan?" I tap her shoulder "yeah"

"there's a gun pointed at you"

She turns around shaking her head "that's just Fen" the girl in question lowers the gun smilling at me then winked.

"How–– You?! Here–– The fuck?! Did you know about this?" I ask Morgan and she nods. "Helped me with a little situation in the morning" that's why she's been smilling.

I shake my head wrapping my arms around Fen "how did you know we were here?" I ask her breaking the hug.

"Do I look like someone who falls so such a simple story like 'i hope you find them both I'll go see a friend of mine maybe they can help' and then disappear? seriously... Fae has got to up her game"

"How did you follow her here?" "Switched her dog tags" "dog tags?!"

Morgan and Fen burst out laughing making me more confused "why the fuck are both of you laughing?"

"Dog tags are the shiny uuuh... should we call it a chain?" Morgan turns to Fen who nods.

"Ok, so basically a dog tag is a chain worn around a soldiers neck, contains some info about them,you know the silver little thing with a flat steel? Probably seen them in movies"

"Ouh!" I nod "so what did switching the dog tags and coming here do?"

"Morgan had told me about their little tussle and I had a duplicate one made with a tracking device" I nod,smart thinking.

"So Fen,know how to drive a boat?"

"I know how to drive a speed boat"

"I'm asking about this boat"

"I know how to drive a speed boat"

"I'll take that as a no,where are we going?"

"We're gonna stay in the plane"

"Can I be your co-pilot?"

"Sure"

"So how were you moving around?" I turn to fen who smirks.

"I heard the explosion and i knew I missed the fun,found a sweet ride when they left" she grins.

"You won't believe what I found" I hear her whispering to Morgan as I get into the plane,this is cozy I admit it's clean,well kept soft seats a small fridge and microwave!

"Are planes supposed to look like this?" I poke my head out interrupting the two.

"Not really as you can see it's only spacious for three people, more of a luxury plane" I nod going back in.

I look at all the buttons mesmerized,I've never been close to a cockpit before it feels good.

I sit on the pilots side carefully trying not to touch anything closing my eyes humming to myself,I spend almost twenty minutes when I realise someone is beside me.