✓Chapter 28

(So it's a sad chapter... I hope you aren't in great moods cause... Yeah sad and kinda sweet too, idk.)

Billie's pov

We flew from the island and landed in New York,where Chief had a plane waiting for the three of us.

We board a plane and went back to California,we decide to stayed at my house though.

Hours of traveling and jet lag got us beat ,we got home in the morning and showered getting ready to just sleep.

There was a knock at the door and my mom called us down saying it was for us.

Two police officers stood by the doorway "how can we help you" Morgan asks tiredly. "We are here to inform you that,Noah Cyrus and Phoenix Eilish survived..." the female officer began making Morgan stand straight.

All the tiredness she was displaying suddenly vanished "she asked to see you and miss Eilish as soon as you returned"

"Where are they?" They give us the details of the hospital and once they leave Morgan is running up the stairs.

Her hands are shaking as she puts on her shoes getting ready. I put on my shoes too and stop her from taking the keys pulling her to my dodge challenger,I can't let her drive like this.

We get to the hospital fast since she made me speed up,the moment i park the car she's already out running to the doors.

I get out following her,she's waiting by the front desk as a tall man with blonde hair and a white coat walks towards her.

I get there just as he does and starts explaining what condition both Noah and Phoenix are in.

"Noah was saved but she didn't really make it out safely,she has several severe burns, two gunshot wounds, suffered internal bleeding,she has 50/50 percent chance of survival"

"What about Ronin?"

"Sorry?"

"She means Phoenix"

"Oh the little girl made it out safely,no burns, no wounds but she is a little scared,she doesn't let us treat the mother without throwing a fit we hope the shock won't really affect her in future"

"Phoenix is fine?" The doctor nods. "They're in room 377B on the third floor" Morgan takes off without caring to hear the rest of what the man had to say.

I follow behind her but get taken aback when she heads for the stairs instead. I go to the elevator and by the time it stops I find Morgan opening a room door at the end of the corridor.

She is fast!

Morgan's pov

I open the door without thinking twice,I look inside finding the two girls laying on the bed.

I walk in slowly my eyes particularly on the small baby,her little head turns from the woman and her eyes land on me,she stares for a while before starting to shriek raising one of her hands towards me.