✓Chapter 17

(y'all know copycat right? Yeah you do!)

Billie's pov

"Hello I'm Taryn I'll be taking care of you while you'll be here" the girl in a pink dress came into the room i was being held in.

I was keeping my cool trusting Morgan because I know she has a plan,Im also drawing my own plan,with the right amount of distractions maybe I could run out finding my way to whatever door leading away from here clim--

"Excuse me" I turned to the girl "what?" "Sir Philemon said you have to put this dress on" she had a large lightgreen gown same colour as my hair roots.

"Who the fuck is Sir Philemon? And I am not putting a fucking dress on"

"Sir Philemon is your fiancé--"

"Fuck you talking about?! I'm 17 I can't be somebody's fiancé! Who the fuck is Philemon?!" This people are nuts!

"I am sir Philemon bitch!" I turned to the doorway and found the one guy I've never been expecting... Axel!

"Your name is Philemon?" I ask trying to stiffle my laugh,I'm behaving like a bad bitch, Morgan wouldn't want me cowering before him.

"Yes" gross even if I was to marry a guy, Philemon? naaah!

"Sorry I don't date and marry stone age dude's and you.. are one of those guys"

"You have faith that your bitch will come save you?" He laughed.

"Watch this,my men are in hot pursuit of her,she escaped first, left you! Still you believe she loves you,I'm the only one who loves you Bil,no one else!" He said turning on the large TV.

The blue jaguar was driving up a winding road going up hill. The driving looks like Morgan's all coordinated,mad fast and crazy. The drivers door was ripped off and in the car sat... Morgan?

Wait that looks like Morgan but Morgan's eyes aren't purple. Who can't see that the hair is a wig!

It's Fenella who has purple eyes. This people don't know how Morgan looks like but honestly where the hell is Morgan?!

I watched in horror as the car took another turn,it's probably being followed by a drone. It went out control hitting the metal bars and tumbled down the hill blasting into a huge flame.

"Boom!" Axel mimicked the blasts, Morgan or fake Morgan is dead. "Now you are all mine Billie" if I don't cry they'll know something is up.

I stared at the screen forcing tears to stream down my face,is Fen really dead? Why didn't she jump out before the car went out of control.

"...make sure she's showered and dressed in the next 30minutes,i want any remains of that vile girl off her"

"What if she refuses to wear the dress?"

"Let her wear whatever she wants for now she'll soon be under my control"

"Yes sir"