✓Chapter 23

Billie's pov

I quickly run to the door picking it open with some hair pins,I open the door to find an empty hallway,I walk out cautiously but fast.

I take the hallway trying to trace my way to the glass room. I walk avoiding all the cameras making sure to stay in the dark.

"Hostage 2 is missing, find her!" Elizabeth's outraged voice rings making me chuckle to myself.

I get into the glass room and the first thing I do is to rip the camera off.

I grab the steel chair waiting for a perfect opportunity,for a something to muffle the sound of breaking glass.

I get the sound I was looking for but that's not what I was expecting.

A loud explosion echoed through the place and screams of fear and pain filled the air. The lights flicker and light up dimly.

I swing the chair at the glass breaking it into a dozen pieces and climb over the other side carefully. As soon as I opened the door Morgan ran out through, the door on the other side opened.

Those brown eyes caught my gaze for a second... Fae! "Come back here Eilish!" She screams at me.

But I run faster I don't really know where I'm going but I don't really care, putting a distance between me and the bitch is what that matters.

"Billie" I stop in my tracks,that was Morgan calling me but it came from behind me.

I ignore it and continue running. I get into a room closing the door silently behind me to catch my breath when I realize I stumbled into their armory and the only weapons left were an axe,a sword,a shotgun and a long knife with rings in a case a very sexy knife if you ask me.

I have an experience with guns but I don't know much about the shotgun,it needs a good grip but this fingers only know a grip when they're buried deep into Morgan's pussy.

I take the gun anyway pulling it over my shoulder and the sexy knife then ran out again. I pull the case off the knife, holding it firmly,I follow the large windows trying to see outside but I keep hiding.

This house is fucking huge, I'm on the fifth floor!

"Hello there hostage 2?" I look up and three doors ahead of me is a girl,well built like Morgan but smaller.

I watch as she comes closer to me,her right hand shakes furiously while she has a very tiny limp in her right leg too.

I can't help but smirk to myself,the adrenaline is wearing off,she's trying to get back into it but she's exhausted.

I wait until she gets closer and I start laughing making her confused ,she stops infront of me "what's so funny?" She growls.

I point behind her waving my finger at my head in circles "me? crazy?!" She growls again but I wave my hand showing it's not her and point behind her again.