✓Chapter 14

Billie's pov

"Faster"

"Nnnope"

"Faster"

"Nope"

"Fasteeer"

"Nope nope nope"

"Pleeease"

"Still a nope"

"I'm gonna kick your ass one day"

"No you won't"

"I think this is a good spot"

"Alright,piggy ride is done"

It's Morgan's birthday today and I had to find a way to get her out of the house so the few people we've invited can come.

I baked her cake last night and today I am responsible for keeping her busy so the guys can decorate everything and cook what I couldn't,I can't wait.

Right now we're watching the sunrise on one of the hills up a tree then we'll go to different places until the guys finish everything.

"In my life I never thought I'd have all of this..." I turn slightly to look at her "The cars,the house, friends ,the money... I always thought I'd never leave Kreber's hands,fate had a different idea" Morgan says chuckling laying her head on my temple from behind pulling me closer.

"Fate always has different ideas baby" I settle into her enjoying her heat and the scattered sun rays displaying a beautiful show.

"What time is that dinner you planned?"

"I'm not telling ,you'll just have to follow me blindly today mamas"

"Your bad" she whines smilling against my neck.

"You bring the worst out of me" I say mischievously and the sun was now high up in the sky.

"No no no... Come back,your supposed to stay in my arms for as long as I want... You said today was supposed to be my treat"

"I know I also have a whole fucking day planned just for us so get up we have places to be" she pouts making me feel all warm inside.

"Nope, nuh uh,not that face! No mamas get the fuck up!" I order making her chuckle "well I'm liking this, you being this bossy" She fans herself and I narrow my eyes.

"Ok ok... Last one down has to drive to wherever your taking us" she says swinging and jumping down the two branches.

I watch her until her feet touch the ground, she's so fast,agile and graceful! How?!

"Your just a branch away from me c'mon jump"

"There's no fucking way I'm jumping I'm like ten feet off the ground ––pun intended––"

"You trust me right?" I stare sceptically. "Baby" I groan. "Alright,don't let me fall!"