✓Chapter 10

Billie's pov

So far I've managed to hide Morgan's party from her,I've been baking and burning shit inorder to make sure I don't mess up her cake.

Yes,I'm the one baking it!

She just thinks I'm pumped to know how to bake now and hasn't really taken it into consideration that I'm preparing myself.

I haven't baked anything bad they're all tasty, Morgan has actually been skipping meals for the past six days since we came from the fair to eat my treats and she thinks I don't know and is denying it.

Like yesterday she'd been all over the chocolate and vanilla brownies I baked. She almost stabbed Cardel when he tried taking one from her plate after he finished his.

I have never seen the guy so scared,I'm serious,not even the scare house turned him so pale but he asked for it,not my fucking business.

Fenella,is here and has been helping me perfect the decorations on the cakes and shit, she and Fae are also the ones in charge of decorating the house while I take Morgan out that day,I can't wait for September 22nd.

I could I'd say she's a Virgo but that's just it! Morgan was born between 11:59 and 12:00midnight since they didn't know which day to actually put her mother decided 22nd was okay since she liked the Virgo sign but Morgan is in between the Virgo-Libra cusp.

I'm not that smart people I don't know about this shit about this stars I know cause Morgan told me.

I also went online looking for characteristics of the cusp or whatever she called it and guess what? Morgan does posses almost every Virgo and Libra characteristics,so weird bro!

I got some cold pineapple juice for Morgan and Fenella,they've been working in the gym non-stop too, it's kinda off I really want to know why but I won't push it.

"You need to tell her Morgan"

"How do I do it Fen,I don't want her to be worried"

"You can't just go and come back all late and bloody expecting she'll be okay with it, Morgan, you guys are now in a relationship,she has the right to know"

"I still think she's better off not knowing—"

"You are so fucking dumb! You better tell her or I will I won't sit and watch her get worried than her knowing,you better tell her,this is why you're in a relationship! You need the stability and support of your partner! Not working like you have to do this alone! Just tell her and trust me she'll be fine with it!"

What could Morgan be keeping from me? What doesn't she want me to know I hope it's nothing bad. I'll commit murder if it is.

"Got you guys a drink" I announce walking into the gym. I watched as Morgan kept her gaze on me,she seems to be contemplating about what Fen was saying.

She took the juice bitting her lower lip,"I'll give you guys a minute or two" Fen said excusing herself but not before shooting Morgan a look.