✓Chapter 26

Morgan's pov

I sit at the entrance of the cave listening to their plans,both the original and back ups creating my own plan from theirs.

Where they're going to fill up,which of the tickets they have in the other cabin goes from where to where, I'm still wondering why they're in a dilemma about finding a pilot.

Oh well... Not my business,I just have to find a way sneak into that ship unnoticed and wait till we hit mainland.

I was so focused on waiting for them to sleep that I barely felt Billie's presence behind me.

"Why are yo-- holy shit!" She gasps pulling a hand over her mouth. "We got rid of the tracking device how'd they?" She asks shaking her head wildly.

I laugh pulling her onto my lap gently "they think we're far behind"

"What?"

"They found a fire,think we don't have enough fuel so they think we're behind" she nods looking at the cars out.

"Someone else is on the island Billie"

"What?"

"I don't know they found a fire,thought it was us but I didn't light a fire"

"It could be anybody else"

"No,they said they paid some feds to keep everyone off this side,I hope they're not going to try shit like getting in my fucking way" I grumble.

"How are you going to get us out of here?"

"I have a plan I just need them to fall asleep"

"No more bombing Nature's already at her worst"

"No more but it won't he healthy for the environment" i say scrunching my nose.

"You and I are planting over ten trees for this" she grumbled and I place a kiss on her forehead.

"There's hot water in the flask you can pour some on the lid let it cool if you wanna drink,food inside the bag, painkillers incase you need some,two new toothbrushes,some toothpaste and then there's two thermal blankets make sure you open the zipper and let air blow the wound don't let too much heat accumulate,we need to keep it dry" she nods before pouting.

"It hurt" she says giving the puppy eyes "I'm sorry, couldn't let you continue bleeding my love,your pale enough as it is" I whisper attaching our foreheads.

"It's okay" i smile pecking her lightly,"what about your wounds and bruises?"

"Took care of them in that green house and here I was thinking those 'know your plants lessons' Fen dragged me to were useless,direct medicine from plants works faster than the pain killers"

"What d'you do?"

"I chewed a few bitter leaves and disgusting roots but hey! I'm alive right?" I ask chuckling lowly and she shakes her head.