✓Chapter 3

Tw: drug abuse mentioned.

Morgan's pov

"Wanna go to a party with me?" I stare at Billie like she's crazy,has she forgotten I've never been to a party before?

"Uh... No"
"C'mon it'll be fun bubby" she pouts.
"Billie I don't do parties, never been to one, avoided them––"
"This once if you don't like it we won't go to another one,ever it's a Billie promise" she said holding out her pinky.

I chewed on my inner cheeks "deal" I said attaching my pinky "sweet! Can't wait for you to meet some of my old friends" she squeeled.

"Wait, when's this party?"
"Tonight"
"Tonight?"
"Yep!"
Tf?! And she's telling me now?
"You look like you just saw a ghost!" She laughed.

"Was expecting something like three or four days i would have found a way to ship you to mars and not have to go,besides your boot just got taken away,I don't think it's a good idea baby"

I really don't want to go!

"I'll stick by your side the whole time––"

"It's not about that... Dumb shit happen at parties,I don't like smoking,a little drinking yes but dude,I just don't like it" I get cut off by her lips.

"Then none of us will smoke"
"Can't we just stay at home and fuck,you'll like it" I bite my lip making nher eyes narrow at me.

"Very tempting offer mamas but I really missed seeing them and I want them to meet you"

She'll still go even though I don't want her to, besides they're her friends.

"Ok we'll go,what the hell do I wear now?"
"Just throw something nice on,I don't care you going is enough" she said jumping and I caught her.

"For now we can get some shut eye to save some energy" she says setting her head on my neck,I smile laying on the couch holding her.

★♪★

I've been rummaging through my closet for something to wear but I can't find shit.

Gucci shopping should expect me soon.

I wanna make a good impression on Billie's friends but if they're jerks I'm not gonna play nice.

After a while of staring at the clothes,by clothes I mean the black and white occasionaly blue wardrobe I settled for a comfy outfit.

"Morgan hurrrry!"

"Hold up" I said putting my hair into a neat bun. I went downstairs and found Billie pacing "you don't put on make up but you seem to use twice the fucking time to get ready" she says narrowing her eyes at me.

I shrug "well hurry up then, you're complaining ass is gonna make us late" I say heading towards the door. She quickly walked past me opening the door to her challenger.