✓Chapter 11

Morgan's pov

"I'm going back to the ring,well... We're having one of those last season big fights, various champions from other fighting clubs are coming too and it turns out, I haven't been beaten in a while so I'm getting the toughest one"

"Toughest one?"

"Yeah... Tommorow,all the female champions are going to compete , the female who wins I face her the next day" I say making her sit up.

"So what your telling me is that you have a huge fucking fight in two fucking days and you're telling me about it now?" She growls holding my collar pulling me to her.

Ok, Billie is a little scary but it's adorable. "Uh... Yeah"

She took a deep breath closing her eyes then opened them looking into mine

"Next time you try to hide something like this from me again you better be ready to have me kick your ass Morgan, I don't care whatever shit it is,I'm here and you better get used to it,we good?" I nodded.

"Now about me being the one who took your—"

"Don't ask"

"C'mon... I didn't know"

"We are not talking about that"

"Ugh! Fine! What is it with you and babies then?"

"I've lived ten years without a kid near me Billie,ten years!"

"So?"

"I don't know how to act near those creepy creatur—"

"Babies are not creepy Morgan,they're cute,fun an—"

"Yeah to you, anytime I see a baby all I can think of is flight especially when they don't have teeth what the hell do they eat without teeth?! They look so weird when they smile and all gums are on display,that is creepy!"

"I... You...,uhm... Okay... Tell me about this big fight"

"It's nothing really special,if I win I retain my title and get alot of cash,if i loose my title is gone and I get paid less and I have to work my way up again with three more fights and a rematch"

"So you don't know who you'll be up against?"

"Nope that'll be determined by whoever wins tommorow" I sit up against the bed with my right leg up.

"That sucks"

"Not really" I pull her to me by her legs putting her right one over my left and her left under my right leg.

"What you mean?"

"I'm allowed to go watch the fight,get a visual on who I'm facing,it's only fair since she knows me" Billie lays on my chest playing with my hair.

"Yeah,that is fair"

"When we kidnapped you and I were the same height. Now I have to look up when I'm talking to you, I've been trying to grow taller with no fruits" She says making me chuckle