Part 4

After Tenro was escorted to his new home, the boy went through the house looking at each and every room with curiosity. The house was filled with old Uzumaki clan relics as well as scrolls his Father use to carry. 

"This is your Fathers house so it might feel a bit like home to you" Asuma said, the man was kind enough to stand at the door so as not to intrude with Tenro. "Thank you....thank you so much." Tenro said, bowing towards the man. "No need for that. Listen tomorrow the Hokage will send a ninja to show you where the academy is. Make sure you up at around 8 or so. Oh before i forget, here is your monthly allowance from the Hokage" Asuma said handing the boy a letter filled with some money. "Thank you so much, for everything sir" Tenro said bowing again. 

"What did I say, don't bow to me and don't call me sir. It makes me feel old" Asume slowly got out a cigarette while Tenro was processing this 

"Then what should I call you?"

"Call me Asuma or Asuma sensei if you want" The man said walking away, giving a wave to Tenro before disappearing in the dark street.  Tenro slowly closed the front door and looked at how much money was given to him. 

The boy nearly passed out at the amount he saw. This was enough to let him survive for over 3 months but the amount was probably so much since they wanted him to buy some ninja tools and weapons. 

"So this is probably not a dream" Tenro said with slight disappointment as he simply placed the letter of money on the first table he found. 

The boy slowly went through the house and came to the bedroom which was the only one in the house. "Father you gone too I presume" Tenro only let a small tear cross his face while he took off his cloak before getting onto the bed in hope's of falling asleep. 

"I wonder if your dead too....Nagato?" 

-Inside Tenro's dream- 

A large battle was being held in the land of rain with ninja's from all over attacking each other. 

"Tenro stop day dreaming" Kanoki said as he blocked an attack that surly was about to kill him. "Oh sorry about that" Tenro quickly said before weaving some hand-signs as there was instantly a few chains coming out his back, stabbing ninja's all around him. 

"Captain, the sand ninja's are retreating but the land of lightning is apparently sending in more forces, what shall we do?" A boy asked as he knelled in front of Tenro. 

"We stay here, we can not allow the rain country to be taken over...not yet anyway" Tenro said before commanding some of the ninja's to start with a large cage seal to hopefully trap some ninja's. 

"Here they come" Tenro announced as he noticed a horde of ninja's heading there way. 

"Release the cage in 3....2....1....NOW!" 

A sudden large red cage was sent flying through the air, trapping over half the ninja's instantly. "Nice job Tenro, that should stop them for at least a while" Kanoki said. He was Tenro's best friend and was not second in command of there squad. "There are still a lot of them left. Get ready for a fight guys and remember if you start doubting your ability as a ninja remember your an Uzumaki. And what does a Uzumaki never do?

"We never loose!" The squad announced before all of them headed straight on to continue there battle against the land of lightning.