Part 20

Team seven soon regrouped each with there own stuff. Some with just a few more kunai while others packed for a camping trip. 

"Did you honestly have to pack so much?" Tenro asked with a slight twitch, Naruto over packed but for some reason it reminded Tenro of something...or someone. 

"I don't know how long we'll be gone so i'm ready for anything, believe it!" Naruto exclaimed as he held the bag open in front of Tenro. It was entirely filled with ramen. The amount seems endless. "Enough chit chat, we should get going before it get's too dark" 

The team walked in a slight formation, Sasuke and Tenro at the front with Tazuna and Sakura in the middle. Kakashi was at the back and Naruto....was everywhere. "I have some suspicions of our client" Sasuke said softly for only Tenro to hear. 

"You too huh? Well we dont really have a choice but to get him home. I would much rather be training right now but don't want to freak out the client." 

Sasuke quirked an eyebrow at Tenro "Why do you mean, 'freak out' "
"I'll tell you one day but did you notice them?" 
"Yep, be on guard" 

Tenro got a mischievous smirk "I'll be right back guys" He said loudly as he ran up ahead, stopping at a small puddle. "Best place as any" Tenro said with his smile still there as he took a nice long time to urinate onto the thing before running back. 

"What did you do actually?" 
"Oh I really had to go take a piss" 

Sasuke hided a small laugh as they continued to walk. As expected, two rough ninja's jumped out a small puddle, wrapping a chain around Kakashi in an instant. Shocking the team at there sudden appearance. 

Kakashi's body suddenly bursted up with blood going everywhere. "I'll take care of the brat" One of the two ninja's said as he charged to Tenro. "Finally some action" Tenro exclaimed as the rough ninja sent his chain to him. 01

Out of nowhere four chakra chain's sprouted out of Tenro's back, stabbing the rough, pinning him to a tree before anything could happen. Tenro quickly looked to the other ninja and saw Kakashi was back and had the other pinned down already. 

"Hay Tazuna, you have some explaining to do" Tenro said with a scowl while toying with his captured ninja.

"Good job Tenro, Sasuke , Sakura. You all immediately did what was needed. I'm sorry Naruto, I should of came faster. I didn't want you to get hurt." Kakashi said, tying up both ninja's. 

"This will be an interesting mission"