Part 19

"What's your distance from the target?"
"5 meter's" 
"Same here" 
"7 meter's" 

"Naruto catch up, where are you?" 

"5 meter's now" 

"All right on my command I want you to catch the target, 3, 2, 1, go" 

On Kakashi's command, team seven launched out of the bushes to catch there target. "GAH! I got it!!!" 

"Is this the target we were looking for?" Kakashi asked over the radio. 

Sasuke quickly came up to Naruto, "yes the bow is on it's right ear, this is Tora" 
"Why are we even going after a cat?" Tanro asked with slight annoyance. 

"It's our mission, were getting paid to do this" Sakura said while they started walking back. Naruto on the other hand was having his face clawed off by the newly captured Tora. 

"I use to fight against country's but now i catch cats." Tenro thought as they silently walked to the Hokage tower. 

After a short while, team seven finally arrived and gave Tora to his owner. A rich lady that nearly suffocated the poor cat demon thing. 

"All right, Kakashi your team seven's next duty is....hmm babysitting, shopping or potato digging." The Hokage said

"No no no no thank you!" Naruto shouted, crossing his arms to make an x. "I want to do, you know a more incredible mission. Find us a better one." Naruto demanded. 

"The half breed is an idiot but i have to agree with him" Tenro thought as he quietly stood next to Kakashi. 

"you idiot your all just rookie's. Everyone starts off with the simple duty's and work's there way up!" Iruka yelled, nearly causing the team's ear's to bleed.

"But we keep getting the crappiest mission possible-" 

"Be quiet you" Kakashi said, slapping Naruto's head. 
"Naruto it seems i have to explain the ninja rules to you after all you see-" After that, the team started listening to Naruto talk about his dinner plan's. It was for some reason more interesting than learning the higharky of the ninja world. 

"Hay listen!" The Hokage shouted, finally loosing his temper. 

"I-I apologize" Kakashi said sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck. 

"Geez all you do is give lecture's, but you know what!?! I am not the trouble making brat you still think i am!" Naruto said before turning his back on the Hokage, going into a full on pout. 

"Ok, if you want it that much, I'll give you a C-rank mission. It's a protection mission of a certain individual. Bring him in" As per the Hokage's request, a big old man stepped into the room. 

"What's this? They are all a bunch of stupid brats." The man said before taking a large gulp of his drink....probably sake. 

"Especially the shortest  one with the stupid looking face. Are you really a ninja?" 

"Haha! Who is the shortest?" Naruto laughed as the team lined up. The tallest was Sakura then Sasuke. The two shortest was Tenro and Naruto, Tenro being only a bit shorter than Sasuke. 

"I'LL KILL YO-" Before Naruto got any closer, Kakashi grabbed him by the collar. "Now now, we can not kill our client's."

"I am the expert bridge builder Tazuna. I expect you to provide me super protection until i get back to my country and complete my bridge." 

"All right team, go home and get your things ready, we will meet at the western gate in two hours"