Part 12

Tenro walked down the street with boredom and slight disgust. Yesterday's exam was way easier than what he thought it should be. He was hoping today's meeting with his sensei was going to be something better. 

Surprisingly only a hand full of students passed the exam, the halfbreed being one of them. Tenro was hoping that his sensei would be more useful than Iruka. As he walked into the class, all eyes were on him. "Thank you for joining us Tenro, I was just starting the team announcements" Iruka said with a smile. The boy nodded as he quickly sat down at the closest seat. "How the hell was i late? It's probably Guy sensei's fault" 

"All right the next team is, Naruto....Sakura....Sasuke and finally Tenro" 

"WHAT! No fair Iruka sensei! Why does a amazing ninja like me have to be teamed of with those two!?!" Naruto yelled this while pointing at Tenro and Sasuke. 

"Not like I want to be teamed up with you either, halfbreed" Tenro said clenching his fist so as not to punch Naruto. 

"Well the teams are made by leving out the team. We place the weakest with the strongest student. Naruto, you got the lowest score while Sasuke and Tenro have the highest" Iruka had a  smile on his face as he saw Naruto fall onto the chair and pout. 

"Team ten is Shikamaru Nara, Ino Yamanaka and Chōji Akimichi. That concludes all the teams. You all can have lunch and come back to meet your teachers." Iruka said before walking out the class room. 

The classroom slowly emptied as everyone started going there own way. Tenro stood outside as the rest of the class came out. Sasuke looked over at Tenro with a glare. The same glare that the Uchiha are known for. 

Tenro started walking with Sasuke as they both walked towards a apartment that was close by. "So why did you want me to come with you?" Tenro asked as he closed the door behind him. "Your the same aren't you?" Sasuke asked as he took out a rice ball, throwing Tenro one. 

"Same?" 

"Your clan got destroyed too" Sasuke said coldly as he leaned against the wall. Tenro's face turned cold as he leaned on the wall behind him. "Y-yeah" 

"Do you know who did it?" 

"Not really....all that i could find was that it was a group of villages...How about you, Uchiha? What happened to your clan?" 

Sasuke gripped his rice ball tightly before saying. "My brother Itachi. He is the person who destroyed my clan. I will avenge them all. I have to kill him" 

Tenro looked down at his hand which held the rice ball. "I guess us clan survivors should stay together" As Tenro said this, Sasuke looked over at the boy in shock. 

"Hn" Sasuke said as he quickly took a bite of the rice ball.