Part 25

Tenro and Kakashi trained for hours on end with Tenro launching at Kakashi with everything he has, no seals, no chakra chains only the small spark of something that use to be. Tenro's clothes were torn with cuts across his body. Kakashi stood there with sweat dripping off him. His Sharingan has been working in over drive but currently he needs it to see Tenro's movements. 

"All right Tenro, one last time before we head back" Kakashi said as he gripped his kunai tightly. Tenro nodded as he started running towards Kakashi, suddenly a wave of lightning traveled over Tenro's body in a slight flash before he launched at Kakashi. Kakashi was slightly shocked at this but quickly blocked Tenro's kunai slashes. The two kept clashing as more and more sparks covered across Tenro's body forcing him to go faster. 

A huge wave of dust came up from the two's movements but ultimately Kakashi won, holding his kunai against Tenro's neck. "Good...you latched onto the power all you need to do is cultivate it" Kakashi said as Tenro passes out of exhaustion. 

Kakashi slowly covered his Sharingan, deactivating it. This little battle that lasted the night has drained the poor man of a lot of Chakra. He slowly picked Tenro up, throwing him over his shoulder before heading back to Tazuna's house. 

Kakashi thought of Tenro as a younger version of himself, 3 of his students don't have any parents. Naruto is a knuckle head and Sasuke is absorbed in revenge while Tenro is searching for power...just like he was after his fathers death. 

"You don't weigh much do you?" Kakashi said surprisingly. When he got back to Tazuna's house he slowly placed Tenro onto a bed and headed back out to the forest where Naruto and Sasuke are still training. 

"Ha I've gotten further than you!" Naruto said loudly sticking his tong out at Sasuke. Sasuke tisked at this as quickly ran up the tree, marking his spot higher than Naruto before falling down to the ground. "Beat that" Sasuke said under his panting. Naruto raged at this. "Why do you always have to act so cool!" 

"I have no idea what you mean" Sasuke said with a smile as both boy's clashed foreheads, fighting for dominance. Kakashi sighed at this as he slowly sat against a nearby tree and started to read. "Kakashi sensei? How is Tenro doing?" Naruto asked suddenly. "He is fine, don't worry about him and focus on climbing that tree" Kakashi said without looking up from his book. 

When Naruto turned around he saw Sasuke already at the top of the tree. Naruto became red in the face as he rushed up the tree and failed horribly. 

While they were busy with training, Tenro was having his wounds treated by Sakura. She completed the training on her first try and so has been protecting Tazuna while Kakashi trained the others. "It looks like you have more wounds than what you had last night" Sakura said with slight anger to Tenro's unconscious body. 

Sakura slowly lifted Tenro's shirt off and noticed a huge seal crossing across his back. it looked like Naruto's but only more complex. Sakura dropped her cloth from the shock. She traced over each letter, trying to pronounce the name. "Kon" 

She frowned at this. "Why does he have a seal on his back? I guess I should ask him when he wakes up" She said while continuing to clean his wounds. 

What Sakura did not notice was Tenro's hands sparked for a mere second as she said the name. 

--------------------------------
Hi guys after some thinking I decided to start up a Patreon where you guys can support me as well as become part of the Discord. If you don't have money that is fine but every patron is appreciated. 

https://www.patreon.com/user/membership?u=30415068

Each ranking will be added into the discord where there are Q&A's as well as different things to do, come and join.