Part 15

Tenro slowly made his way to the training field. His stomach growled loudly but he simply ignored it. "Why were we not allowed to eat?" Tenro asked aloud as he passed some restaurants. "Oi Tenro!" A man yelled from inside a Dango shop. 

Tenro quickly turned around seeing Might Guy inside the shop. "Hay Guy sensei" The boy said, slightly bowing to the man. "Is your first meeting for your squad not today?" The man asked, stuffing 3 Dango inside his mouth. 

"Yeah. It's with a man named Kakashi Hatake." Guy slammed his hand onto the table, swallowing the Dango whole. "My sworn rival...Listen Tenro, he has not accepted a team in years. Now your test of my training with you. Show him how YOUTHFUl you are!" The man said giving Tenro a thumbs up. 

The boy nodded at Guy with a small smile forming on his face. "Hai Guy sensei" Tenro said with a slight bow before rushing off since he might be late. Guy had a slight smile on his face since he noticed something. "He's still wearing the suit under his clothes" The man said before taking a sip of tea. 

Tenro soon arrived inside of training field 7 where the rest of his team was. "Is Kakashi here yet?" Tenro asked as he came up to them. "No, he is late" Sakura said angrily. "All right, that gives me enough time" Tenro said as he took off his jacket, dropping it onto the ground. 

The jacket created a large thud as it hit the ground. "How much does that thing weigh?" Naruto asked, trying to lift it up. "around 30kg" Tenro took out a paper and started drawing a strange seal on it. Sasuke sat under a tree while Sakura was standing in the middle of the field, admiring Sasuke from afar. 

Tenro looked around for Naruto and suddenly saw the boy bending down next to him. "Whatcha doing?" The boy asked looking at the seal Tenro was drawing. "Doing a seal for Kakashi sensei. This specific one will paralyze him for a few seconds." Tenro said as he went back to the seal. 

"Cool! Can you show me how to do it!?!" Naruto asked with puppy dog eyes. "No" Tenro said without even looking at him. "Oh come on pleasseeee" The boy asked, bowing down to Tenro. "Why do you even want to know how to do seals?" Tenro asked out of frustration.

"It seems cool, and I'm going to become Hokage one day and knowing seals will make me a better Hokage!" The boy said while standing straight up with a large grin on his face. 

Tenro sighed loudly before saying. "Fine I guess you are technically still an Uzumaki. I'll show you some training for seals." Tenro said with slight displeasure.  

"Yes! Thank you Tenro!" The boy yelled, hugging Tenro.