Part 5

While Tenro was having a terrible nightmare, the Hokage along with Inoichi Yamanaka sneaked into the house. "This is the child i want you to check" Hiruzen said in a serious tone. 

"An Uzumaki?" Inoichi said in disbelief. "Yes, the boy said he was frozen in time while the attack happened all those years ago. I want you to make sure the boy is not lying and also make sure he isn't a spy" Hiruzen said while looking at Tenro with cold eyes. 

"Yes lord Hokage" Inoichi said as he formed some hand-signs and started looking through Tenro's memories. The man's face contort to that of shock. Hiruzen looked at Inoichi with confusion since the man usually does not become shocked. 

After a few moments, Inoichi let go of Tenro and took a step back. "H-he is defiantly not a spy Hokage-sama" Inoichi said without even looking at the man. "What did you see?" 

"What I could see is that this boy has already been in two wars. I could not see who the enemy was but i presume it's the second and third war. He use to be a squad leader and what you told me, he most defiantly came out of a time seal" 

"Alright that should be it Inoichi you may go home now" The Hokage said as he started walking away. 

"What will you do with this information?" Inoichi asked as he stood in front of an open window. 
"Nothing will change all I can do is accept him as part of the village. I will only have an anbu guard him 24/7. We can not loose another full blooded Uzumaki again" Hiruzen said before he exited out the house. 

Inoichi only nodded at his Hokage before exiting the house as well. 

The boy only groaned as his nightmare continued through the night all the way until 7 in the morning when he woke up.

Tenro slowly looked over his room before standing up and just putting on the clothes he had yesterday. "I should probably go by myself some clean one's" The boy said to himself as he walked to the kitchen, opening the fridge to see nothing. "Oh yeah....no food" Tenro said rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly.  

Suddenly a knock came from his door. Tenro quickly went to open it and saw a black haired man wearing green spandex, doing a hand stand in front his door. 

"There you are young lad. My name is Might Guy I'll be showing you the way to the academy today" The obviously energetic man said. "It's 7 am, school starts at 8:30 am" Tenro said with a slight sweat drop. 

"That's no excuse to not start the morning with a youthful exercise session." The man said with a large grin as he jumped up back onto his feet. 

"Exercise...this early?" Tenro said with disbelief. 

"Yes now if your ready lets get going" Guy said handing Tenro a green spandex. "Now please join in my youthful conquest to start this day" 

Tenro hesitantly took the spandex and looked at the green suit with slight confusion. "It's made form a super light and super stretchy material. Go put it on before it's too late" Guy said ushering Tenro into the house. 

"You have got to be kidding me" The boy said as the door closed behind him to allow some privacy.