Part 26

In the next few day's, team 7 trained there butts off. Each day Naruto and Sasuke trained there chakra control while in the night Tenro and Kakashi trained. Kakashi has fully healed by now. Sakura and Sasuke along with Kakashi usually go with Tazuna during the day. 

Today on the other hand seemed different. No workers were anywhere to be seen. "What is going on? Are they all slacking off?" Tazuna asked out loud. A mist slowly covered the area, bringing everyone to a stand still as they felt the blood lust. "Get ready" Kakashi commanded, taking out his Kunai. 

"Kakashi sensei, Its Zabuza isn't it?" Sakura asked. 

"Sorry I kept you waiting Kakashi. I see you still got those brats with you. That one is still trembling . " Zabuza said from somewhere in the mist as 6 of him suddenly appear in from of them. "I'm trembling with excitement" Sasuke said and with Kakashi's go ahead he instantly took down all the clones. 

"Oh my you could see they were water clones huh? The brat is improving" Zabuza said as he stepped close enough for the group to see him. Next to him was the so called 'hunter nin'. 

"Looks like you got a rival Haku" 
"So it seems" The person said emotionless. 

Sasuke and Kakashi were standing next to each other with Zabuza and Haku on the opposite side. 

While all this was happening, Tenro was sleeping soundly in the bed. His body healed quickly but because of his and Kakashi's training, he seemed to get hurt every time. His body was filled with small scratches of kunai as well as burn marks from Kakashi's jutsu's. 

Suddenly the boy was awakened by Naruto yelling. "AAAH I'M LATE!!!!!" 

"What is it now half breed!?" Tenro shouted, throwing the boy with a nearby plant pot, hitting him square between the eyes. "OW! Tenro-san that hurt" Naruto said rubbing his head. Suddenly the boy got a mischievous smirk as he slowly crept up to Tenro and yanked his foot so hard that he flung out the bed. 

Naruto was dying of laughter at his reaction. The boy was standing there with a blanket over his hair that seemed to go all directions except down. Tenro was about to beat the living crap out of Naruto when he suddenly noticed something. "Hay you know that nice lady and the kid?" Tenro said putting on his clothes. "Yeah what about them?" 

"There gone" Tenro said seriously as he jumped up onto the window frame. "They are probably at the dock. Go save them, I have to get to the bridge. Sasuke's chakra level is getting low at a fast rate" Tenro said as he suddenly took off at a tremendous speed, leaving scorch marks on the window frame of where he stood. 

"Show off" Naruto said as he quickly fastened his headband and took off as well. 

------------------
Link to Patreon

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=30415068