Part 18

"You guys look really hungry, Oh and...by the way. Something about the training...well...there is no need for you guys to go back to the academy." Kakashi said with all three genin behind him. "THEN ALL THREE OF US...!" 

"Yep all three of you...should quit being shinobi." Kakashi's voice was strong, leaving no room for debate. "Quit as ninja's!!?!? What does that mean!!!? We couldn't get the bells but why do we have to quit!?" Naruto shouted in protest. The boy was tied up on a wooden pole since he tried to eat lunch without permission. 

Out of nowhere Sasuke took off, charging at the jonin, kunai in hand. Unfortunately he was taken down quickly with Kakashi pinning him to the ground, kunai to his neck. "Are you guys underestimating ninja's? Why do you think we are divided into team, why are you ding this training in the first place?. Basically you guys are not understanding the answer to this test. It's team work"

The sudden realization struck Naruto and Sakura hard while Tenro and Sasuke simply growled lowly at this. "Sasuke and Tenro both got close to getting the bells but failed on there own so they teamed up to take me on. They used Naruto in a interesting manner and there teamwork was nearly spot on, but tell me why didn't you let Naruto into the plan or Sakura either?" 

"We thought that  using the half breed's irrational thinking, we could get him to attack you without trouble or protest and Sakura was asleep in the woods" Tenro said coldly, glaring at the man. 

"A team should not work like that, It's not run by two people alone. The whole team decides.Lets do this, Sakura kill Naruto or else Sasuke dies. Tenro if Sakura does not kill Naruto, kill them both or else you die" Kakashi said with a harsh glare. 

Tenro looked at his kunai and then back to Naruto for some reason he could not bring himself to do anything. 

"You see if a hostage is taken then you will face those choices. You all will be risking your lives. Look at this, the names carved into this stone are all hero's." 

"Hay, Hay !! I want my name on that stone!" Naruto shouted. 

"They aren't normal hero's, these are hero's that have died in battle. I am giving you all one last chance, eat up but don't give Naruto any food. That's his punishment" Kakashi said before disappearing. 

"I don't need any food, Believe it!" Naruto said before his stomach started growling loudly. 

"Here" Sasuke said holding out his food to Naruto. "After lunch we all need to work together, Naruto needs to eat if he wants to be strong enough to fight" 

Sakura blushed at this before holding out her food to Naruto as well. "S-Sakura chan...I..I cant eat, you need to feed me" Naruto said with a small smirk. "Enough" Tenro said as he shoved his food in Naruto's face. "Eat up half breed" 

Soon, Naruto cleaned out Tenro's food. "Thanks guys" Naruto said with a large smile on his face. 

Suddenly a huge dust cloud formed as Kakashi appeared in front of them. "You guys!! pass" 

"Wait what?" 

"Those who break the rules and codes of the ninja world are called trash. But those who abandon there friends are lower than trash...Get ready, tomorrow will be team seven's first official mission. Lets go" The man said before walking away. 

Tenro quickly looked back at Naruto, who was screaming to be freed. "This will be pay back" Tenro said taking out Naruto's wallet, putting some coin's in his pocket before placing to wallet back. "Ok now that you have my money, can you free me now!?!?!" 

"Nope"