Part 13

Sasuke and Tenro ate there rice balls in silence. They had both a small smirk on there face, true Tenro does not like Uchiha's but this one seems alright to him. "Hay where did you get these rice balls?" Tenro asked as he finished his. 

"There is a small shop not far from here that sells it." Sasuke said. Tenro looked over the apartment they were in with slight interest. It was very clean. Suddenly the window opened revealing Naruto climbing through it. 

"What are you doing halfbreed?" Tenro asked as he watched the boy climb in without any grace. "I just need to speak with Sasuke for a moment" Naruto said as he quickly grabbed Sasuke and ran over to the room next door. 

Tenro looked over to the room but left it thinking they wanted some privacy. And so minutes went by then a full hour. "What are they doing in there?" 

The boy slowly made his way to where Naruto as Sasuke went and opened the door. Tenro was shocked at what he saw. Sasuke was tied up with something covering his mouth to insure him not to make noise. "Dammit Uchiha" 

Tenro quickly took out a Kunai and sliced Sasuke free. "Thanks" The boy said as he stood up. "What happened?" 

"Naruto happened, he knocked me out and transformed into me" Sasuke said with slight anger in his tone. "We don't have much time before we have to go back, do you think that the halfbreed is doing something stupid?" 

"Defiantly" Sasuke said as he jumped out the window with Tenro following behind him. They soon came across the park where Sakura was standing. "Oh Sasuke, your back" The girl said perking up at the sight of him. 

"Where's Naruto" Sasuke asked in a serious tone, he was livid and wanted to get back at the boy. "Oh leave Naruto. He just messes things up. Haven't you noticed? Its because he does not have parents. If he was raised right then he probably won't be like he is now. An annoying brat" 

Sasuke sent a hard glare to Sakura nearly scaring the daylights out of her. Suddenly a kunai was pressed to her neck. "Don't go saying things of what you yourself don't understand" Tenro said coldly pressing the kunai harder against her throat before letting her go. The girl dropped onto the ground. 

"Lets go" Sasuke said coldly. Tenro sent a final glare to the girl before going after Sasuke. 

The two boys searched the remainder of there lunch until finding Naruto 2 minutes before time was up. The blond was inside the bathroom, shitting his brains out. "So how do you want to get back at him" Tenro whispered as to not make Naruto notice him. 

"Leave him, I think he going through enough punishment already" Sasuke said, walking out the bathroom with Naruto screeching in the back. 

"Ill remember your weak stomach....halfbreed" Tenro said quietly.