Part 22

Silence covered the area as Tenro and Zabuza were staring at each other, Zabuza trying to plungh his sword further into Tenro's hands while the boy simply gave him a blank stare back. "Get in formation you guys, protect the client" Kakashi commanded, readying himself for the fight to come. 

The remaining members of team 7 soon surrounded Tazuna, each with a Kunai in had. The mist got denser and denser. Suddenly in a blur, Tenro and Zabuza disappeared from there sights, clashes were heard from all angles but no one was able to directly pinpoint there position. 

"Your good kid, but not good enough" Zabuza said before appearing behind Tenro mid air, kicking him to the ground so hard the cracks were heard as his body made contact. 

"Tenro!" Sakura yelled but tried to keep her voice low. "Get Tenro to a safe distance, I'll be taking this over" Kakashi said coldly while Naruto dragged the Uzumaki over to Tazuna. 

"Kakashi of the sharingan, what a pleasure to meet you" Zabuza said, leaning onto his sword. "Sharingan?" Sasuke asked quietly under his breath. 

Kakashi slowly lifted his headband to reveal his other eye which glowed a bright red. "Guess I'll have to take this fight seriously" Kakashi said as he joined Zabuza who was standing on water. 

"D-Dammit" Tenro said, grabbing his side because of the sudden pain. "Try not to move, Kakashi sensei will take care of this" Naruto said, ever hopeful. "Kakashi sensei won't win, can't you guys sense it..? The river there is infused with chakra. It's a trap." Tenro said as he slowly got up onto his feet, his hands were still bleeding and his left arm is dislocated from Zabuza. 

"Then we should go and help" Naruto said enthusiastically but was stopped by Sasuke. "We can't, there way out of our league. We'd only get in the way." 

"Then what can we do, what do we do if Kakashi sensei fails?" Sakura's voice sounded desperate and scared. Suddenly Tenro threw a kunai at Sakura, shocking the girl to her core. 

The blade narrowly missed her, hitting a water clone of Zabuza that appeared behind her. "If that time comes then I'll stall him and you guys run" Tenro said in a serious tone. "Finally, your done for, it will only be a matter of time" Zabuza said with his hand extended into a water sphere which held Kakashi in it. "Go now" Tenro took his good arm and moved his left back into it's socket causing a loud crack to echo. 

His body started emmiting steam as well as 4 chakra chain breaking through his shirt's back. "Get the client to a save distance" Tenro said before taking off at Zabuza. 

The man raised his sword with one hand in order to block but as Tenro's fist made contact with it, the blade started cracking. 

"No way were leaving a teammate behind!" Sasuke shouted, throwing a massive shuriken at Zabuza's arm.  The man easily dodged it but the thing quickly turned to smoke revealing Naruto who threw the same shuriken. Zabuza was unable to dodge this attack causing the prison between him and Kakashi to break. 

Before Zabuza could launch at Naruto, Tenro came out from underneath the water, uppercutting the ninja hard enough to launch him a few feet away. 

"Thanks guys, why don't you go sit on the side lines. I can take care of him now." Kakashi said, slowly getting up onto his feet. "yeah , no. I'm not letting you loose more dignity" Tenro said before launching at the man again, his chakra chains aiming to pierce him. 

"Sasuke, Naruto, Good job. Go protect the client" Kakashi launched at Zabuza as well, instantly catching up with Tenro's speed. 

With both Kakashi and Tenro fighting against Zabuza, the poor man did not stand a chance. As soon as he blocked an attack from Kakashi, Tenro was there to deliver another. His blade cracked a little more each time Tenro's punch it.

In one fell swoop, Tenro pinned Zabuza against a nearby tree, knocking the ninja out on impact. "It's over" Kakashi said placing his hand onto Tenro's shoulder in order to calm him down. The smoke that surrounded him slowly disappeared as well as the chains. He suddenly fell into the river, passed out. 

Luckily Kakashi caught him in time before he was taken away by the stream. 

Out of nowhere came a hunter ninja, taking Zabuza away before Kakashi passed out himself.