Part 11

The day of evaluation came faster than Tenro thought. He was up all night going through his fathers scrolls and really did not expect Gay to suddenly barge into the house, snatching him away for training. 

After hours of tiring training, he was finally allowed to head to the academy. As he entered the grounds, he could feel the ground shake as a blond and pink haired girl rush passed him. "Well they are in a rush" Tenro said as he lazily walked into the class room. 

What he saw was slightly unexpected. The halfbreed was crouched on the Uchiha's table both of them stared at each other in silence. "This might be interesting" Tenro leaned on the wall and watched the two idiots. 

Surprisingly a boy behind Naruto accidentally knocked the boy forward causing them both to lock lips. "Naruto stole Sasuke-kun's first kiss!" A girl yelled nearly causing all the boy's ears to bleed. 

The two boys launched back nearly throwing up from this. Before Naruto knew what was happening, all Sasuke's fan girls launched at him beating him to death. 

Tenro only laughed a bit as he saw this but quickly sensed something else. He looked up into the corner of the room seeing a chakra monitoring them. "So they have been watching all this time" He said before going to a nearby chair and wait for the exam to begin. 

After a few minutes, Iruka sensei walked into the classroom to start the exam. He said he will be calling in people by name and they have to go to the next room. 

One by one students went away and did not come back. Some might of passed others probably failed. Soon Tenro's name was called right after Naruto. 

The boy walked into the room seeing two people there. A blue haired man and Iruka. "All right Tenro all you need to do is create 3 clones of yourself" Iruka said with a warm smile on his face. 

Tenro looked over to Iruka like he was some sort of idiot. "2 clones? Is that really all?" The boy remembered just to get into the academy at the land of whirlpools, they had to create a early manifestation of there chakra chains or a strong ninjutsu. Clones are something taught to you at age 3. 

"Well yes but done worry you can do the normal clones" Iruka said demonstrating the jutsu. Tenro could put his hand through the thing. It was more an illusion than a clone. 

"Weak" Tenro said as he quickly did a jutsu which created around 5 solid clones. He saw the shadow clone jutsu when he was younger. His father had the scroll hidden but Tenro stole it and learned the jutsu. 

The two men gawked at the sight of solid clones. Tenro frowned even more at this as he went up and grabbed a headband before they could ask questions.

"Has the ninja gotten so weak already?" Tenro asked as he made his way home awaiting tomorrow where he will meet his Jonin teacher. "Hopefully he won't be as useless as them"