Part 17

Kakashi swiftly landed on the ground back at where he first started. Before he could get a chance to relax, Naruto attacked him with his shadow clones. The boy was relentless with his attacks, this gave Tenro enough time to come up with a stratagy. "He's too fast for me to catch him....His combat knolage is out of this world and he is still not going full out..." 

Suddenly Tenro's eyes widened at the realization of this test. "It was never ment to be a one on one fight was it?" The boy quickly rushed through the trees into a nearby clearing where Sasuke was. The boy was merely a head on the ground. "He got to you too hay?" Tenro said as he pulled Sasuke out of the ground. 

"I underestimated him, but that won't happen again" Sasuke was about to rush off but was stopped as Tenro suddenly appeared in front of him. 

"You can't defeat him on your own, not even I can. and if we can't defeat him in a one on one battle then what chance would the half breed and Sakura have?" 

"You make good points, you might not slow me down but they will. If you don't have a plan then i'll go on my own" Sasuke said seriously, he wanted to get revenge on Kakashi for humiliating him. 

"All we need to do is place this close him" Tenro pulled out a paper with a seal on it. It's a palatalization barrier. It will paralyze anyone in a 3 feet radius." The seal made Sasuke question it a bit but the ignored it for now, now is not the time for that. 

"Can't you put it on a kunai and throw it?" 

"Unfortunately no, It needs direct chakra contact to whoever uses it. I have a small plan but I still haven't incorporated Sakura into it" Sasuke frowned at this for a moment. "Do you know if she has any special jutsu's she can help us with?" Tenro asked. 

"She is passed  out behind those bushes" Sasuke said pointing to where the girl was. Tentro sweat dropped at this a bit. "I guess she won't be any use to us then, no matter. The plan might work with just the three of us." 

After a few moments of formulating the plan to perfection, Sasuke and Tenro started with there action. 

A short distance away, Naruto was hung upside down in a tree with Kakashi just a few feet away. Sasuke threw a kunai with pin point acuracy, slicing off the rope to allow Naruto to escape but instead the boy charged at Kakashi with 5 clones by his side. "Idiot" Tenro said under his breath as he signale Sasuke to do his part. 

The young Uchiha shot out form the trees, launching at Kakashi. While the Jonin defended against Naruto's weak clones, he threw a kunai to Sasuke thinking that might stop the boy. As the Kunai struck him, It poofed into a cloud of smoke turning into hundreds of shurikens. 

The Kunai landed all over some even killing Naruto's clones. "we got you" Tenro said while Kakashi was standing still, defending the shuriken barrage. The boy charged his body with chakra, inhancing his speed "Eight gates: Incomplete first gate" Tenro said under his breath. The boy could instantly feel the strain on his body but he quickly took off at Kakashi at intence speeds, placing the seal right at his feet before the Jonin could Notice. 

"It's over" Tenro said as a circle around Kakashi formed, freezing him in place. Some of the remaining shurikens struck him but none were fatal. 

Tenro grabbed the bells as soon as it was safe to step in the circle. "Nice going" Kakashi said with a bit of trouble. Tenro had a small smirk on his face but suddenly the clone along with the bells Tenro grabbed turned into smoke. "I-It was a clone." The boy said falling to his knees. 

His body was tired from using the eight gates and the seal itself took a large amount of chakra. In the distance the alarm went off signaling the end of there test.