Part 23

The Uzumaki clan, renowned for there sealing jutsu's as well as large chakra reserves. The perfect weapons some would say since no one knew what an Uzumaki would do on a battle field. 

"W-where am i?" Tenro thought while surrounded by darkness. He could feel that there was ground beneath his feet and a soft breeze blowing.

"Tenro-Kun! Slow down!!!" A high pitch feminine voice yelled making Tenro flinch a bit. Suddenly the area cleared up revealing a gorgeous mountain area while Tenro was standing on a cliff that had a single Sakura tree growing. Behind him was the village where he grew up. "M-Moka-chan" Tenro said his eyes feeling like there deceiving him.

In a rush he ran to the red haired girl, about to embrace his arms around her but she simply fazed pass him like a ghost. "W-what?" 

"Why don't you ever slow down and wait for me?" Moka pouted loudly to a younger version of Tenro, he was sitting at the edge of the cliff, playing with a kunai. 

"You want to join my squad, you have to become faster. This is just the easiest w-" Tenro was suddenly slapped behind the head by Moka. "Who said I'll join your squad?! I'll make my own squad and become way more powerful than the elder, trust me!" Moka shouted loudly that it echoed through the vally bellow. 

Tenro had a small smirk form as he brought his head back to the view. "Why am i seeing this of all things"  Tenro thought recalling what happened this day. "So are you ready?" Moka asked with her smile stretching from ear to ear. 

"I guess, I still dont know what the reason is for this test, they can see my squad is performing well enough but now they want to send me for a physical test to see if I am still fit to be there leader...I taught them everything they know" Tenro said sighing loudly. "It's not that bad, There is a reason for it after all, why your the only one they test" 

Tenro raised an eyebrow at her. "You got the scroll?" 
"Yes I did now if you want this bad boy then you have to kiss me first" Moka said taunting Tenro with a thick scroll that was in her hand. 

The boy slowly got up, a serious look on his face. Moka turned beet red as his face got closer. "I-I-It's happening" She said softly before passing out before anything can happen. "Well that was easy" Tenro grabbed the scroll and started looking through it. 

Tenro's vision started blurring again before he was brought into a big white room with a strange man floating there. "Your path....it lies. Your story is incomplete" The strange man said, he was too bright to see his face all Tenro could make out was a weird black staff and floating orbs around him. "Tell me what happened on this day?" 

"Who are you first off" Tenro said in a strong, demanding tone. "That my child you do not need to know at this point in time. So what happened that day?" The man said again. 

"As I started reading the scroll, I saw in the distance ninja's from other villages heading this way. I ran to the village seeing it was uncommon but as soon as I got there, it was a bloodbath some allied ninja's betrayed my clan everyone died and I survived thanks to my fathers Jutsu. Now that I told you that, may I ask you something? Why am I here?" 

"This is your spiritual world. We are connected here, think of it as your own dimension which you can manipulate nearly everything." 

"Ok and who are you?" 

"I think it is my turn, what is your goal?" 

"My goal?" 

"When you place your head down for the final time, breath your last breath, what do you want  to have changed. Depending on your answer, I'll tell you who I am and who you really are."

"Peace...True peace. Those who destroyed my clan has to know the wrong they committed. When we both forgave each other and there is no hatred in our hearts, then it is time to rebuild. My final plan will be to rebuild my clan. If I don't then there would not be any Uzumaki's left for the future." 

The man had a small smirk on his face as he suddenly stopped glowing.