𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈

𝑯𝒊 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏!

𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌. 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒔𝒐 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒐𝒑 𝒖𝒑 𝒂 𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎.

**𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒔**

𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆. 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒖𝒑.

── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

🖤 ARRIAN CARSON 🖤

🖤 ARRIAN CARSON 🖤

DESCRIPTION: Ariana Carson is a 26-year-old waitress at a famous bar in New York who loves her job to death. She likes exploring new places and is known to be a very kind yet quiet person. She even loves to help others even if it's a stranger. She believes that helping others when they need help will only return to you when you're in need of help also. In other words, "Do good and good will come back to you." She even thought that the world wasn't such a bad place as people said it was. She thought of the world as a place where good always defeats evil and that there is more good presented in the world than evil...But that thought of her immediately left her mind when she was suddenly dragged into a dangerous world filled with so much evil that one would think good doesn't exist at all.

Zodiac sign: Pisces (♓︎)

Date Of Birth: March 16, 1993

Nationality: American

Hobbies: Reading comics and novels, sewing and watching films

Languages Spoken: English

Height: 5'6"

🖤 JAXON BLACK🖤

🖤 JAXON BLACK🖤

DESCRIPTION: Jaxon Black is a 28-year-old man who was a former Assassin. He is known to be very brutal and cold, merciless and rather be by himself. He's also known as the only one that survived in his family after they were attacked by his father's enemies. He was only 18 at that time. He soon began working for one of the evilest men in the country, Mr. Lorenzo, and after working there for nine full years, he decided to quit after his eyes were opened to the wrong he was doing and how many innocent lives we're taken every day by him. He was sick and tired of killing innocent lives. In fact, he was just sick of everything that had to do with working for Mr. Lorenzo because it made him feel guilty when he thought of what his parents would say to him if they were alive, so he quit, hoping he could turn over a new leaf and start afresh...but...everything didn't quite work out for him because little did he know...Mr. Lorenzo kills anyone who dares quit and he's gonna hunt him down until he finds him. So Jaxon is on a run as he tried to get out of his grip. His heart was still as cold as ice, having no room for love and with only one word on his mind 'surviving'. That was his plan. To survive. But who knew that his plans would have a sudden change when on one fated night, he met the woman who'd turn his entire world upside down.

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio (♏︎)

Date Of Birth: October 23, 1991

Nationality: Italian

Skills: Shooting, Martial art, and boxing.

Languages Spoken: Italian, French, Spanish and English

Height: 5'8"

༛༛ ༛༺༻༛ ༛༛
CHAPTER ONE
༛༛ ༛༺༻༛ ༛༛