⁵⁴

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

CHAPTER 54: LOVE

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐
ARIANA
└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

𝟽𝙿𝙼 𝙰𝚃 𝙰 𝚂𝙷𝙾𝚆:

"Wow!" I exclaimed with my mouth open.

It was sadly our last day on the ship since we'll be arriving in Greece tomorrow bright and early and because of this Jaxon had suggested that we take one final tour around the ship.

So, we were currently looking at another performance of those acrobats and they seriously never fail to amaze me!

It was their last act of the day and I can say, it's one of the best they have done so far!

"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you all for coming. Have a great evening" The oldest of them all spoke right after he had jumped from his partner's shoulders and landed on his feet.

The crowd cheer for them while clapping their hands and soon people began to leave one by one until there were less than twenty people remaining.

Jaxon and I then left afterward and decided to go for dinner at a restaurant that wasn't too far from where we currently we're.

"Hello there, Can I have your order?" A middle-aged woman came up to us and asked with a friendly smile on her face.

"Can we get two plates of pasta" Jaxon answered to the woman's question.

We had already decided on what to eat and Jaxon had decided on drinking wine while I've decided to go with something that's non-alcoholic, sparkling water.

"Alright. Your food will be here soon" she says before walking off to another table.

Minutes later our food was delivered to us by a male waiter and we thanked him before we are and as usual, in comfortable silence.

Once we were done, the bills were paid, and then I was taken with Jaxon to the front of the ship.

Crowds of couples and people of different races flooded the balcony of the ship and I guess they're waiting for something to happen?

What's going on?

I frown, giving Jaxon a confused look and all he did was send me a smile before shifting his gaze back to the front of the ship.

I was very confused about what was going on but I just decided to wait and see what was going to happen and then I'd know why everyone is gathered here. And I'm happy I did because just a minute later, everyone started counting down from 10 to 1.

6...

5...

4...