¹⁵.²

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

CHAPTER 15: CHANGE OF PLAN 2/2

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐
ARIANA
└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

Previously on In The Arms is Danger

"Maybe, we should check though" another spoke and at that moment, the door open and without even looking, I smashed the vase into the stranger's head and he winced in pain before falling to the ground.

My eyes widen in shock as I watched his head bleed and I was ready to dash for the door but before I could've, someone grabbed me

and it wasn't Jaxon.
_______________________________________
PART 2

"Let go of me!" I yelled out, trying to get out of his grip but he was too damn strong! I kept yelling, even shouting Jaxon's name, hoping he will come to rescue me but when It's become a while and he hasn't shown up not answer, I began thinking of giving up.

"Do you really think he's actually gonna save you? You should have known he was only lying to you and using you as a bait so he can escape. Now look at you, sad and all" he said to me in a pity tone and I only glared at him.

"and now I've finally got ahold of you after searching for such a long time.Boss gonna be happy" he continued in a happy voice and the thought of being killed brought me to tears:

Did he really just left me here to die? I-I thought he promised to protect my though...

Didn't he?

Really Ariana? You actually believed him? You actually thought he'd always protect you?

You don't even know anything about this man and you've trusted him so easily! You actually believe him! Didn't you?!!

"Please! Let go of me!" I yelled even louder as my conscious continue to scream at me.

But If he has left me here to fight all alone, then I'll fight, even if. that's what I have to do.

I may not be as strong as them but I'd rather die fighting than die giving up. So,I used all my strength, trying everything I could to get out of his grip but still, I failed!

He growled at me since I guess I was starting to annoy me and called guy came from down the hall to help him.

Now I was in the grip of two strangers that was way too strong and I knew It was impossible to get out of their grips. And I may die today too...