𝓑𝓸𝓷𝓾𝓼 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻

**BEFORE READING**

This chapter was supposed to be included in the epilogue but I didn't think it would go well with it. So, I've decided to make it into a bonus chapter.

this is just a short chapter about the Jaxon and Ariana a couple of years later.

• • •

A FEW YEARS LATER • • •

"Jayden!"

"Coming mom!" he shouts and his little footsteps were soon heard.

It's been a couple of years since the incident where I got shot and right now I'm actually living my best life.

Jaxon and I got married last year around the summer and together we made two more lovely children.

LUIS and JAYDEN

and our last born MILA

"I'm here!" he says stretching his hands out for me grab and I quickly too it before walking him to our car

"Get in sweety," he says once he opened the door for me and I was helped inside.
Closing the door, he went back into the house and helped me carry a few bags to the car since I was pregnant.

Yes, I'm pregnant with our fourth child and it's gonna be our last. I already told Jaxon too because it's his fault for not pulling out but I'm not gonna complain.I'm actually very happy because it's a girl!! So it's gonna be even, two boys and two girls.

"Let me help you" he suddenly popped out of nowhere and helps me to the font the car and I carefully got in before he shuts the door.

"Are you guys buckled up?" I turned to the back and asked whilst strapping my seat belt in and they all nodded their heads.

Jaxon made sure they were all secured before getting in and now we were off to the park.

It was a sunny afternoon so we've both decided to take the kids to the park...well it was actually me who decided to do so since our kids won't stop begging me to take them.

Jaxon didn't want us to go because he said I was pregnant and I might hurt myself and I know he's just trying to be cautious and so was I but I really couldn't say no to those faces.

So after begging him for an entire day, he finally gives in but that was after he warned me to be very careful and I told him everything was going to be fine but I guess I should have really stayed home because something happened and it was just before we were at the park.

I gasped when I suddenly felt a mild popping sensation, followed by a gush of fluid.

Jaxon immediately turned to me for a second as I placed my hands on my stomach and my eyes widened when I realize what was happening.

"Are you okay?" he asked with a frown on his face and I shook my head and slowly spoke.

"My water just broke"

"shit!" he swore and making a quick turn and we're off to the hospital.

Thanks for reading!