³⁵

Hi there! I just want to thank you guys for reading this book! And we're on the road to 100k! I'm so happy!😁

So please continue to share this book and don't forget to comment and vote! I love you❤️

Shout out to Smartie122, ekikereobong and giadaag for being the first three to comment on chapter 34!❤️

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

CHAPTER 35: SMILES

CHAPTER 35: SMILES

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐
ARIANA
└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

"One more!" he shouted once again at me and I punched his hands with all of my strength. Finally, after a while, he seems satisfied with my effort and now we're on a minute break.

Jaxon has been teaching me how to land a proper punch for the past couple of hours and ever since, I haven't gotten a chance to rest properly. We would practice, rest for a minute then go right back to practice. So I'm kinda grateful for this break but only wished it could be longer.

I dragged my exhausted self over to the end of the boxing ring and grabbed the water bottle given to me by him. I quickly gulped down all of it in hopes that it would stop the burning of my lungs.

I was breathless at this point and so damn tired. My muscles hurt as well since I can't recall the last time I stepped foot into a gym or exercised. I was just hoping that we were almost done with practice so I can finally rest without having to continue practicing.

BEEP-BEEP!

The stopwatch went off as soon as I had rest my butt down onto the boxing ring. I groaned in annoyance and rose to my feet in less than a second.

I stretched my arms and legs and afterward, pushed my hands into the boxing gloves once again before I stood in position, waiting on Jaxon.

"I'm going to teach you something different now, so no need for wearing gloves" his voice echoed throughout the room. My body turned around and my eyes shifted to the sound of footsteps coming towards me.

He held a bottle of water in his hands as he climbed onto the boxing ring again. My eyes watched as he placed the bottle down at the edge of the ring before approaching me, the serious look still on his face.