Guys, I'm so sorry that I didn't update. I tried to update but was so tired from school. I'm so sorry and hope you can forgive me😥

*ALSO DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT!!*

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

CHAPTER 6: LIVING WITH A STRANGER

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐
ARIANA
└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

𝟷:𝟸𝟻 𝙰𝙼 𝙸𝙽𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴 𝙾𝙵 𝙰 𝙼𝙰𝙽𝚂𝙸𝙾𝙽:

"Come with me" he suddenly spoke which caused me to snap out of my little gaze and averted my eyes to him.

Nodding my head, I followed closely behind him with my eyes gazing over the furniture and the beautifully painted walls, not skipping any little details.

I've never seen a home this beautiful.

My mouth was still slightly agape and my eyes kept averting from one detail to another while my fee, on the other hand, followed my savior up the huge staircase that was covered in marbles and came to a halted in front of a huge door, painted in white.

I finally averted my eyes away from the breathtaking interior to him, who already had his eyes on me, His hands folded.

"This...is the room you'll be staying in from now on," he spoke after he saw that he have gotten my attention and I nodded my head, eagerly waiting to see what awaits behind this huge, white door.

And then he opened the door, entering while I followed behind him with quick steps. My eyes widen again as the place never ceases to amaze me.

It was beautiful!

(picture above)

The walls of the bedroom were painted in white with a few huge windows, where white drapes were pulled to both ends of the window so that natural light could enter the room. There was also a sitting area next to the window and a bed at the center of the room with a white duvet laid perfectly over it.

In front of the queen-sized bed were a fireplace and beside it a lounged, covered in white fabric. A huge tv about eighty inches long and a huge chandelier, glittering as it hangs beautifully from the ceiling above the bed.

"The bathroom is through that white door, which is to the left," he added and I nodded unconsciously while my eyes continued to scan the room that's now my bedroom and only came back to my sense when he clear his throat.