My Heart was Already Taken

I scratched my head looking at the board not understanding the graph that was shown and the mathematical equation shown at it.

"Y/N—" A girl pouts in front of me in class as she poke the girl next to her. "I don't understand."

The other girl smiled and I was smitten, I found myself staring at her. Seulgi used to smile like that when we first started dating. This girl's, Y/N, though was a bit more warm and caring as she explains in detail the graphs on the board.

Thanks to her I was able to understand it. The professor left the room as I was about to thank her when my phone beeps.

It was Seulgi, asking me if I could be a bit late in picking her up from the gym. She said she started out late but I insist that I'll be there and just wait for her since my classes are over.

When I turned my head up, the girl, Y/N already left the room.

——

When I entered the gym to pick up Seulgi, I could already hear her giggling inside. It must be that kid again, Jungkook.

He was being touchy of her, I could see him pushing Seulgi's legs, bending it while he was on top of her while she exudes a laugh that I haven't heard before.

I know Jungkook's doing that on purpose, I know him, he knows me, he knows that she's my girlfriend and yet he didn't seemed to be embarrassed in the slightest.

They met in the gym, the moment Seulgi mentioned his name I knew it's only a matter of time that he'll be eyeing her.

To protect her, I asked Seulgi if I could pick her up, befriend him— maybe he'll grow some conscience about targeting her in his little game.

"Hon— would you still take long?" I called out trapping the anger inside me. I know I have the right to be mad this time but I decided to let it go.

I know I could lose my cool whenever jealousy's involved. We almost broke up the last time I did confront her about Jungkook's availability when it comes to helping her with her routine stretch.

I know the green-eyed monster inside of me is sometimes irrational. For the last three years, I think I already exhausted all my chances of her forgiving me for making a scene whenever she's with her guy friends, of those times I almost got her in trouble with a professor that was mentoring her.

So even if my supposed girlfriend is almost being dry humped by a younger guy, I decided to stay quiet. She would just pull the "remember when" cards of my previous unsupported jealousy.

What I hated the most was, even if he's seducing my girlfriend, how friendly Jungkook was still to me.

"You're lucky. You got a catch right there." Jungkook said cocking his eyebrows at me while Seulgi gets her things.

"I intend to keep it that way." I said trying to fend him off but it seems he has a pachydermic skin as he just chuckled.

My girlfriend went to the gym bathroom after telling me she'll just shower and somehow Jungkook who was still lifting some weights decided to stop and took a shower, too.

I wanted to barge in there but if I do that and there's nothing going on, I'll make her angry at me again. So I waited for twenty minutes and Seulgi came out with her hair still damp chasing her breath.

"Don't you want your friends to join you at the gym?" I asked while we were walking to our dorm.

She grunted which means I said the wrong thing again, "I think it'll be pretty fun if you and the girls—"