For your feelings that I will never Question

There were four of us applying for the same position but Jin assured me that he put a good word for me.

While waiting for my name to be called, I remember our conversation the week before.

"Where did that came from?" Y/N asked after suggesting to her that she should leave their apartment.

With my lips pursed, I tried to find the words I needed to say to convince her. "You owe your aunt because she's letting you stay for free, I just want to free you up of that burden."

"It's not a burden—"

"It is for me." I finally admitted even if I'm scared of her reaction. "It makes me think I'm also in a relationship with her and her son since you have to think about them all the time!"

"Tae! What kind of reason is that?! I don't want to be ungrateful for the things they've done—"

"That's why I will work— I'll work so you could get out of there — I want to be the one you're grateful for."

——-

The interview went fine. Basic questions like my work ethics or if I knew basic english. A little bit of chat regarding Jin. They said they would be calling me regarding my start date.

It was still early when I check my watch, Y/N isn't replying to my messages but I still went to their apartment to visit her.

Just when I open the door, I found her bickering with Jungkook again.

She was stomping her feet near the dining room while Jungkook was pursing his lips sitting in their living room sofa.

"— you— don't— fucking—own— it!" Y/N was pointing at Jungkook while she gnawing her teeth out of anger.

"Hey— what's wrong?" I sat beside Jungkook with Y/N fully ignoring my presence, could it be a serious fight?

Jungkook didn't answer and remained livid.

Y/N is now grunting and I could feel Jungkook is about to burst as well any second. "Is it okay if you leave first? I'll talk to her." Thankfully, he nodded while Y/N was still huffing.

"I'm going out, then." Jungkook snatch his jacket but before he was able to hold the door knob. Y/N scoffed stopping him from any movements as he clench his fist.

"There you go again— whenever I confront you with something and what do you do? you ran away again!" Y/N almost yelled.

Jungkook turned around to face Y/N and glared at her, he snapped and then it was his turn to shout. "FOR FUCK'S SAKE NOONA IT'S JUST A FUCKING PUDDING! YOU'RE MAKING IT SOUND LIKE I KILLED SOMEONE!"

Nice. They're fighting about pudding. I can't believe I thought it was serious.

"I'M RESERVING THAT PUDDING BECAUSE I HAVE AN EXAM AND I WANT A PUDDING AFTER BEING STRESSED ALL DAY!" Y/N yelled even louder.

It's times like this that even I admit to myself that they are indeed like two siblings fighting. Shallow reason begets more intense fight and shouting. No one wants to back down as insults escalates with every conversation.

"I'll buy you one, Y/N—" I begin to say as I approach her but Y/N pouted at me.

"That's not the point, Tae." She said whining and turned back to Jungkook again.