And To Destiny You Decide to Submit

"Jungkook" you called out as you were knocking at his door. "I'm gonna do the laundry do you want me to do yours?"

"Hmm— wait— nope." He said.

"How about your bed sheet? Since when did you changed it? I could wash it for you." You said.

If you could only wash all your clothes all over again to take your mind off everything, you'll do it.

The door opened and Jungkook pushed you back to the living room, "What's with you?" He asked.

"I'm doing the laundry?" You answered as you turn away from him. "If you have none— Just say you don't. I'll just wash my own so don't ask if there's deep meaning in—"

Suddenly, Jungkook hugged your back. This time, you felt different. Your heart began to race as you smelled the soft musk of his cologne while he rests his chin on top of your head. "What exactly are you doing?" You asked.

"Comforting you. Is it working?" He chuckles a bit and even the sound has a different impact in you, especially when you felt that on your backside.

You elbowed him and he begins to laugh. "No, it's not— but it seems to be working on you because I can feel your thing poking me."

"It's morning wood. Not that I can help it." He said as he sat on the sofa. "Instead of doing the laundry— I have another plan. Would hyung be coming in today? He could join us."

"He's — hmm— b-busy." You lied and by the way his expression changed from being playful into a much more emphatic one, you knew he caught your lie.

"Take a shower." He said looking at his watch. "We're leaving in thirty minutes."

"You can go first, I'll just load this into the machine."

He snatched the clothes from your hands. "I'll do this— I already took one. Take a shower." His voice is commanding, not the usual tone he does in order to piss you off.

"If you already took one it means it's not a morning wood." You tried to say hoping it would ease the tension between the two of you but instead he cupped your chin and his face slowly moved dangerously closer to yours.

Then he hesitated and stopped. "Just take a shower, Noona."

——

"Where are we going?" You pulled your sweater closer to your body. The cold winds is invading even your undershirt.

Jungkook took a cue and removed his scarf and put it around your neck. "You're really sensitive to cold." He said as his arm rests on your shoulder.

When he saw an incoming bus, removed his arm from your shoulder then suddenly, took your hand. You could swear he was dodging your eyes as he did so while his ears turned into red.

He paid for the bus fare and you took a seat. "Where are we going bunny?"

"To my castle." He pinched your nose and you involuntary sneezed. "So gross!"

You both laughed and he somewhat looked accomplished. "I got tickets to Everland."

"It's a holiday. Wouldn't there be a lot of people?"

"Who cares— do you want to go back?" He asked and when you didn't answer he just smirked. "I thought so."

He never let go of your hand after that. Even if you looked at him asking him why, he just smiled at you. Even if you felt so excited looking at the fake tree and had to run, he ran with you.