I'll break Cupid's Bow

When you went up, Jungkook was already waiting for you with a towel. He probably knew what happened by seeing Taehyung running away.

He placed the towel on your head as you cried on his chest. "Let it out— all of it. Just let it out big time and never cry again."

You sat on the sofa and after not being able to comprehend what he was saying, Jungkook carried you to your room and convincing you to change your clothes but you just cried even more.

He was a gentleman, much to your surprise. He took some clothes from your cabinet and gave it to you and turned away when you started undressing.

He went out of the door but your tears didn't stopped.

You love, Tae. You hated the fact that you had to break up with him. At the same time, you knew the things you did— some that you weren't aware you were capable of. Despicable things that made you feel sorry for him.

After a few minutes, Jungkook's soft knocks disturbed you. He didn't wait for you to open the door.

"Drink." He gave you a glass of water as he looked at you with his sad eyes. "Did you guys fight because you were piggybacking me awhile ago?"

You shake your head.

"Oh! Thank God, because I think it will take him three hours to preach this time!" He was waiting for you to laugh and when you didn't he wiped your tear with his thumb. "— is he mad that you were with me—"

You shake your head again. "I—I —I broke up with him." You howl again as Jungkook's face starts to worry.

"Really?"

"What do you mean really? Yes, I did. You were convincing me awhile ago and now you're asking me if I really did it?"

"I said to ask for some space and by space I mean the distance from your room to the ref not the fucking entire universe!!" Jungkook was more than surprised about your news, more so a bit scared.

"— but it's for the best." You said as you cried again but Jungkook carried you and dumped you on the sofa. "Do you think I made a mistake?"

"I never said that." He said giving you a pint of ice cream as he sat beside you opening the television finding a rom com from netflix and smiling at you. "I just didn't expect you doing something so drastic. Let's just watch something."

You realized as you were looking at Jungkook that he was that corner in your life without complication. There was no expectation and no pain. He was there making your life miserable by being an ass but at the same time it takes your mind away from the more serious problem you have.

When he decided on a movie, Just Friends starring Ryan Reynolds, you began to smile, what a coincidence to watch about two childhood friends falling in love with each other. "Wanna talk about it?" Jungkook snatch the ice cream from you took a spoonful and return it to you.

"No."

"Okay. He's a dick, let's settle at that." Jungkook smirked while he pinched your cheek knowing you were looking at him.

"He's not a dick." You said.

"Then why did you broke up with him." He placed a pillow on his lap inviting you to lay on it and you did.

"I said I don't wanna talk about it." You gave a few sniffles as he rake his finger on your hair. It would be a lie saying that all of the stuff that he's doing does nothing to you.