Thinking it was Worthwhile

We were both giggling as I entered their apartment. "Change your clothes first." Y/N said as she gave me a shirt that fashions a heart shape alien on the front.

I gave her another kiss before entering their bathroom. When I went out, Y/N is not in her room and I could already guess where she is.

"Here's your brief— if you learn to organize your shit then you wouldn't have to ask me every time." Y/N almost shouted as I heard Jungkook's voice.

"Well you lost the bet last time so you had to do my laundry— how would I know where you could've put it. I'm not a psychic!" Jungkook said.

"Y/N?" I softly called.

"Hmmp!!!" I hear a slap followed Jungkook's little laugh.

"Noona's gonna laid again." It was almost a whisper but I heard it and Y/N's face was as red as a tomato when she came out.

"Sorry. He uses his mouth instead of his eyes when he needs to find something. I borrowed some of Jungkook's short and shirt if you're uncomfortable with that." She said as she pointed at the shirt I'm wearing.

"You can use my room to change. I'll wait for you here." She smiled at me and I nodded.

After I got out, Y/N took my clothes as if it was normal for her to handle it even if it includes my undies which we played tug of war with before I relent for her to put in the washer and dry it.

"Are you sure?" She asked while the whirring sound of the washer serves as our background. "About us— not about your brief."

"I wouldn't do that if I wasn't." I said.

"Asking you you to be my girlfriend not giving my brief."

"You don't know me." It was there again, the sadness in her eyes.

"Same with you, but you said yes awhile ago." I looked her in the eye for her to know that I'm serious. "So that yes was still unsure?"

"No, I like you. Even before— when you winked at me— I know you're just being playful but — I can't help myself noticing you whenever you're with Seulgi." She shyly looked away from me as she fiddles with the hem of her shirt.

"We broke up months ago."

"Yeah— you told me. I'm just thinking that — well— I'm not like her." This time she looks at me. "I'm not famous. I'm not into parties. I'm boring because I need to study most of the time— I have a scholarship to keep. I like to drink but I rarely socialize—"

I cut whatever she was saying by kissing her again. All the things she said make me like her more— all those things she enumerated that she thoughts I like are what I hated about Seulgi. "You like origami. You like to make someone laugh at the expense of yourself. Your roommate is the spawn of satan."

She looks at me bewildered wondering why I know those things about her. "I'm a compulsive eavesdropper so— I always hear you and Lisa talk to each other."