To Take Your Heart

Taehyung's POV

"What did you tell her?" I asked Dahyun after Y/N left the room. "She seems down."

"Guess she was just under the weather. I just asked her how she's doing that's all." Dahyun shrugged her shoulders. "Are you hungry?"

"Tae." Yoongi called flatly and when I looked him he seems a bit irritated. "Are you guys finished with your chit chat? We need to finished this today."

When Yoongi said his words, he looked intently at Dahyun. Taking the cue she stood up then smiled bitterly at me, "I should go."

Yoongi clucked his tongue before speaking, "Ahhh I didn't mean that."

Dahyun eyes brighten as she was gonna sit again when Yoongi's began to speak again. "— I mean you've been here all day already." He looked at her and smirked. "Maybe you should put up a tent and sleep here."

She can't hide the irritation of her face as I tried to hide my smile. If it's Y/N, I'm pretty sure she'll come up with a funny retort whether intentional or unintentional.

"Thanks."  I said to Yoongi tapping his shoulder when Dahyun left the room.

"Just grow some balls and tell her you don't want her."

"I can't say that because—"

"What do you want Taehyung?" Yoongi took off his headset and looked at me. "Are you waiting for her to show her pussy to you so you'll believe that she wants something more from you?"

I didn't answer his rhetorical question about Dahyun, instead, I asked him what I was really curious about. "Why is she Uhmm not Dahyun— but why is she here?"

"Can't say her name now can we?" Yoongi was about to put his headset again when I held his wrist but Yoongi sighed and I knew I'm in trouble.

"I told you. She's bad for you." Yoongi now swivel his chair to face me. "She wrecked you. You didn't eat for days, you weren't able to sleep. It took me a lot of time to get you out of that rut. The only good thing that came out of it was that song you wrote. You have no chance of getting back together. Move on, Tae."

I clenched my jaw and just to prove him wrong, I decided to tell him about the time when she saw me to the bus stop.

"I didn't tell you— but— last time— the last time when were together— she kinda say that she only broke up with me because she's in a bad place— and that she's in a good place now. I think— I think she still wants me." I kept that information in me for so long I just decided to let it out in a whim which was answered by Yoongi's angry grunts.

"Then why the fuck didn't you got her back?" He squint at me looking too bored.

"Well, I said— " I thought he was genuinely asking but instead he looked at his computer again putting his headset to his neck. "Why are you so grumpy?"

He snapped. Hard. He stood up and even though I was much taller than he is, his presence somehow made me nervous for my sake.

"You're a cunt." He said simply while pointing at me. "That's why his bad for you. You're a fucking cunt. You can't chase her. You didn't gave her space she wanted— she drowned— you cried— when she asked you back after that— you fucking pussied your way in and told her she'll be happier with somebody else. You don't have balls so you're a cunt."