Epilogue

A/N: Sorry it took time to finish it. I was really swamped with irls right now. Also, it was hard writing this as spinning off something with a different ending and alternate option is too much to think about.

You were out at the veranda looking up in the sky full of stars. It was a good sign, if means it wouldn't rain tomorrow.

Then you heard a fizzing sound and you looked up as a cold can of beer touched your cheek. "I thought you're supposed to have a beauty rest before the wedding?"

"I can't sleep." You snatch the beer can from Jungkook's hand and opened it as he sat beside you.

"Nervous or cold feet?"

"Nervous. Why would I have cold feet? I love Tae." You answered while pouting.

"I know you love him, I mean you asked him to marry you." Jungkook laughed as you did, pushing him when he won't stop laughing.

"Are you saying just because I asked he doesn't love me? He proposed to me, too. After I asked but — he planned it before I asked him so—", it was true. Taehyung did laughed so hard after you asked him to marry you. He said he was about to asked you during your anniversary but you seemed pissed when you were looking at the magazine he decided against it.

When you got in Jungkook's apartment, your parents are there and Taehyung asked on his knee to take your hand.

Even that's the case, you still live with Jungkook even after you found a job. Taehyung for some reason didn't mind anymore, maybe also the fact that you stay at his apartment five days a week instead of Jungkook's helped.

"I never said he didn't love you." Jungkook spoke breaking your thought. "— but you know who else loves you? Me. That's who."

"Awwwww," you rustled his hair and lean on his shoulder. "I love you, too bunny."

"No, Noona I meant it. I love you." He said as he drank more beer.

When you looked at him, he was not meeting your gaze. You were waiting for a punch line but it didn't came. He was serious. "I meant it, too. You're special to me Jungkook. I might get mad at you all the time but you know I love you and always help you."

"— well my love includes fucking." He was smirking when he looks at you. "I guess I win."

"What?" You might have had misheard it.

"I love you so much like your love too but I want to fuck you, too— go down on you everytime and —"

"STOP IT!" You covered his mouth with your hand. "What do you mean? You— you love me?"

Jungkook removed your hand gently and kiss it. "I don't know how— I just— I started feeling that way. Don't worry, I don't want anything out of it. I'm just saying it right now. I feel like I would combust if I don't tell you before you get married."

"Jungkook— I— I don't look at you that way."

"I know." He smiled at you. "Sucks to be the childhood friend. I get your attention except for the one I need."

It was a long silence after that. Neither of you talked as you both drink beer. Unable to handle it anymore, you decided to stand and head on to bed. "I'll go first."

Jungkook held you hand as he stood as well. He pulled you in for a hug. "Promise you won't change— promise me even if you got married— you'll still have time for your bunny."