If you decide to break it

"Hey, I'm sorry." Taehyung told you as he sat beside you on your math class. "I didn't mean to insists, I just thought if that happens to me, I definitely wanna go home to be with my parents."

His hand intertwined with yours and you looked at his face. There was something different about him. Something you didn't expect. He wasn't mad at you, he wasn't jealous and he was really sorry.

"Sorry." He repeated with a smile.

You didn't spoke but nod at him

"Love you." He whispered but before you can answer, the professor entered the classroom and started the class.

After the class, you went out with Lisa for the interview. She hailed a cab while you hesitantly joined her. "Why the long face?" She asked you.

"Nothing."

"Is it Tae again? Is he being too possessive of you again?" Lisa rolled her eyes. "He's a nice guy— but I swear, his jealousy is wayyy too overboard."

If it's a year ago, you would've agreed with her. "No, actually— Tae's not even jealous of Jungkook now."

"Really? Do you think he's cheating?" Lisa immediately blurted out.

You scoffed, "He doesn't even have the slightest idea when someone is hitting on him what more about cheating."

"I don't know. Maybe he gave in to— what's her name again? Your friend? Ahhh Dahyun— are they still seeing each other?" Lisa warned you about her, she said it was weird that she always talks to your boyfriend but knowing Tae, he wouldn't do anything like that.

"She's in China."

"Then what is it?"

"My father's been incarcerated." You admitted.

"Oh, shit! Why didn't you tell me earlier?! I could've asked your interview to be rescheduled!" Lisa pulled you in and caress your back. "Are you sure your okay? We can still go back."

"I'm not okay— but I think I need money now more than ever. If he requires a bail I don't know how we can survive."

You were numb. Not sad. Not angry. Not even tired.

There were no emotions left.

All you wanted to do is just get by, go where the winds take you and not think about what's happening.

"I wish I could help you, but you know I'm paying for the apartment. It's a little easier for me now that Yoongi's helping me but— he wants to save for rainy days. I can't even buy new shoes now that he manages our money." Lisa pouted.