But if your heart gets tired

The man driving gave me a shy smile. "Should we go?"

You look back at Jungkook once more but your heart is already longing for Tae, "Yes. Thank you."

"You can sleep if you want. If would take us three hours to get there." He said while you're thinking about topics you can discuss so that three hour ride won't be that awkward.

"Is your family there? In Daegu?" I asked.

"Two of my kids are. They're both managing my small business." He was cute— you told yourself, for his age that is. You can't help but wonder if your aunt Mina and this man are really just friends.

"So your wife stays in Muan then?" In reality you were just fishing for information and not really interested about his wife.

With his low laughter, you have guessed that he knows the purpose of your question. "My wife died five years ago, but yes, she's buried in Muan. I was planning to expand in Jeolla when I met Mina." We hit a red light and the car stopped. "Mina doesn't want to tell her son yet so— I figure you're mature enough not to tell him."

It was refreshing to know that after almost a decade your aunt found another man she could be with. You nod at him in agreement, "I think he would understand though, he loves her mom so much. I mean he might not be supportive but he won't hate it either, he will understand.  How about your kids? Are they accepting of aunty?"

"They adore her. Mina's good with cooking — she told me you're better than her— my ex-wife, bless her soul, can't cook for her life so my children are actually fond of her— aside from the fact that she's a 'cool mom', too. My children's words not mine." He answered with such enthusiasm. "After a few months  I become a widower, my children have been bugging me to date but Mina said Jungkook tends to monopolize the people close to him since he's an only child so it took awhile for us to date."

"Even relationships at your age can be quite complicated ain't it? I mean even if you're both mature, there would still be things that you would disagree about." It was thoughtless words, something that came out of you.

"Having relationship problems?" He drives the car as the traffic light turns green, this maybe the reason why your Aunt didn't bat an eye to suggest coming with him, his presence is welcoming. "I could listen and offer you mature insights."

"I don't mean it like that!" You chuckled and felt quite embarrassed, "— but yeah. Not problems — just one. My boyfriend tends to be jealous of Jungkook."

"Ohhhh— is it because Jungkook have feelings—"

"NO!" You objected, with much disgust apparently as he started laughing.

"How about you? Do you get jealous?" He asked you back.

"I'm not really the jealous kind." You answered.

"If you asked me, I'll say— there's no jealous kind of people— only uncertain ones."

"I thought jealousy is about trust not certainty."

"It is for most. However, you said he's only jealous of Jungkook so I would assume he has no problems with you being with other guys."

You began to think. He is right. Tae never gets jealous whenever you and Hobi teased each other or whenever Yoongi asks you to listen to his songs. Never did he throw a tantrum when you slept at his dorm alone with Hobi while you were waiting for him when he was stranded.