Let Destiny Dictate the Outcome

"See you tomorrow." I said as I kiss Y/N's forehead as her arms are wrapped around me. "Sleep early okay? Is Jungkook home yet?"

Y/N got out of her embrace and tried to open Jungkook's door. "Nope— but you don't have to wait for him. I'm sure he's on his way."

I ruffled her hair. "Lock up. I need to sleep— I can't wait for him as well, I have an early class tomorrow."

"Love you." Y/N muttered and I smiled at her.

"I love you more." I darted my tongue at her and pouted. "Sorry about a while ago. Just please— please— don't be touchy with him anymore."

"Okay! Okay!" She said as she pushed me out. "Sleep early—  dream about me."

——

"For someone who is having sex regularly you seem down." Hobi told me as I enter our dorm. "Am I wrong?"

I dismissed him with a grunt. "Problems?"

"Kinda." I admitted. "I hurt Y/N awhile ago—"

"Is it emotionally or physically because if it's physical, Tae I'll hurt you twice as much." Hobi developed a liking for Y/N like a sister. I could see why he's very protective of her.

"Physically but—" Hobi already aimed his fist at me and I tried to stop it. "— I just gripped her arm too tight— just that— nothing serious okay? I was so angry so I wasn't able to control myself."

"Jungkook again?" He said. He was familiar with the common subjects of our fight.

When I nodded, I could already hear him say to just tell Y/N to establish her boundaries based on the number of times I confided with him.

"Tae, you know how much Y/N is also suffering because of your jealousy. I know how much you love her but something like this, I think it's borderline obsession—"

"I talked to Dahyun a few days ago." I said. "It got me thinking about what she said."

"How frequent have you been talking to that girl?" Hobi creased her eyebrows. "— and does Y/N knows about it because I'm pretty sure Dahyun likes you."

"Pfft— she's in love with Jungkook. She just needs someone to talk to." I answered.

"Maybe she's planting ideas into your brain so you'll break up with Y/N and she can have you." Hobi's eyes are piercing. It's as if he wanted to ask as well if I feel something for Dahyun.

"She's not."

"What did she tell you then?" Hobi asked again.

"It's not important but after our talk I realized something." I said.

"Oh for fuck's sake Tae. Don't tell me you don't love Y/N anymore." He was already clenching his fist.

"I love her. It's not about her. About Jungkook— that I'm not jealous. I know Y/N would never date him and I know he wouldn't steal her away from me but I— I envy their relationship." I said.