P R O L O G U E

"You are being called at the pack house," Cindy announces, interrupting the tranquility of the moment

"You are being called at the pack house," Cindy announces, interrupting the tranquility of the moment. I swiftly rise from my place on the couch, a mixture of curiosity and eagerness surging through me. What could be happening at the pack house that requires my immediate attention?

As I make my way toward the pack house, a sense of anticipation permeates my being, amplified by the scent of the nearby river and the invigorating aroma of lemon. The unmistakable fragrance of my mate engulfs me, stirring a yearning deep within my soul. My wolf, always eager to be in the presence of our beloved mate, is awash with excitement. Despite having spent the entire night together, the desire to see him, to be wrapped in his embrace, proves insatiable. Our connection, the electric current that binds us, grows stronger with each passing moment. And now, I have incredible news to share with him.

With every step, the scent intensifies, tantalizing my senses, and drawing me closer to the pack house. The once-present questions about the purpose of his presence fade into insignificance. All that matters is seeing him again, looking into his emerald green eyes that hold a universe of love and adoration. He is my mate, my fierce warrior.

However, reality crashes down upon me with brutal force as I feel hands violently seize my hair, wrenching me backward and flinging me across the room. A searing pain shoots through my arm, and I instinctively hiss when I glimpse the syringe lodged in my flesh, its tip adorned with a sickly green liquid.

Wolfsbane.

A lethal dosage.

The realization hits me like a tidal wave, and fear courses through my veins. Tears well up in my eyes as dizziness threatens to engulf me. Desperately, I fight to retain the connection with my wolf, knowing that losing her would mean losing a part of myself, of us.

"Jake," I desperately wish I could cry out his name, believing he would come to my rescue. Jake would never abandon me. "Jake, please..."

But my hopes crumble to dust as I witness Jake strolling down the corridor, accompanied by the Alpha by his side. The authoritative growl that reverberates through the air forces me to lower my head in submission, accepting the painful reality of his rejection. He publicly humiliates me, casting me aside with a declaration that sears into my very soul.

There is nothing left to do but stand before him, wounded and broken. Even at this moment, I resolve never to submit myself to a man again, especially not him, no matter the cost.

Summoning the last remnants of my strength, I gradually rise from the floor, defying the agony coursing through me. "I, Kallisto Marshall, accept your rejection and swear that I will set foot on these lands again only if it is an absolute necessity. You are sorely mistaken if you believe I need you. You haven't heard the last of me." Blood begins to trickle between my legs, tears streaming down my face, as shock and disbelief wash over the onlookers. Gasps and even tears escape from some of them. "I can smell your deceit from miles away, and I want no part of it."

The pain intensifies, the searing ache tearing through my body, causing me to struggle to remain upright. But I refuse to be defeated. "Kallisto," my brother's voice breaks through the haze, and he swiftly gathers me into his arms. My body, weakened by the torment inflicted upon it, finally gives way. I can faintly hear the cacophony of enraged shouts and shattering glass, but my strength wanes, and my eyes close, surrendering to the darkness.

They removed TRL but I publishing it AGAIN!!!! 
F**k you haters! 

It's coming back, stronger, better, and edited! 

Get ready to meet Kallisto and Zion in a whole new world. 

xoxox Victoria Araujo