day 1

Hello! author here, I would like to say that my writing was very bad at this time, I get better writing later in the story, so  grammar or spelling mistakes are here, but i do get better

America just woke up. He rubbed his eyes and sat up, he looked around his room, boxes, boxes everywhere, he remembered that they were moving to a new town.

He didn't want to get out of bed, it was warm, he laid back down, knowing he had to get up and pack the last of his things, or one of his brothers would come in and pour freezing cold water on him... like last time.

America sighed, he got out of his warm bed he grabbed his glasses, that he had by his nightshade ( table thing ) he put them on making sure to hide his eyes.

Which were pitch black,

He didn't know why they were black, they use to be white like everyone else's he didn't remember when they changed all he knew was when it happened his eyes hurt so bad and it was like he couldn't breath and lost all his energy and fell to the ground, at the time he was hanging out with Canada his younger brother, speaking of Canada he was the only one who knew about america's eyes.

He walked over to his closet he had one pair of clothes in, his favorite black shirt with the words N.A.T.O in white on it, and a pair of blue jeans, he changed quickly and went over to pick up some boxes, he staked two boxes on top of each other and carried them down stairs, when he got to the bottom he set them down. he walked over to the kitchen he grabbed an apple it was the last thing in the kitchen, he ate the apple and pulled out his phone.

He checked the time, it was 6:37 he decided to bring the rest of his boxes down he had only five boxes in his room so he brought them down it didn't take long just 5 minutes when he was done he saw his brother Canada walk out of his room he waved carrying some boxes out himself, he set them down and walked over to america  " Hey, Ame, can you wait till we get to go to a real school?" He said happily, on the other hand Ame wasn't happy, this meant he had to be super careful not to show his eyes.

america sighed, " it'll be different." he said faking a smile.

================================================================================

Hi this is my first story i've made. so i'm not very good a grammar and spelling but hopefully it gets better -.- welp i hope u enjoyed  

sup, me from the future

(old) words: 427

(new) words: 472