CH 40//Friends

*defaults dances in ch 40*

America walked up to China's door, He knocked on it and China opened it. "You got here sooner then i thought you would." China said as he let America in, America looked around the room. "This looks a lot bigger in the inside then the outside" America said. China shrugged and pulled out his phone from his pocket, "Northie is late." He said putting his phone down. China walked over to a TV and grabbed a controller, "want to play?" America walked over and grabbed a controller too, "yes."

10 minutes later N!Korea showed up and they all started playing. America was losing and so was N!Korea. China put his hands in the air in victory and N!Korea rolled his eye, "that was fun, want to play again?" China asked. America was about to respond when he suddenly felt like he was going to throw up. "Actually i g̝̀ỏ̜̘̝̅̕t̡̗̥̀̓̈- t-to go" America said quickly standing up and leaving. America ran home and to his room, He noticed Canada wasn't there. He grabbed the pills and ran to the bathroom, He made it just in time as the black liquid came out of his mouth.

America held tears back as he coughed up the last of the black liquid. He rubbed his mouth and stood up and picked up the bottle of pills, he forgot a cup so he walked down stairs and got a cup. He took one then walked back up stairs to his room, America sat on the bed wondering where everyone was. "Ć̝͖͈̈́̄o͠ͅn̤̱̖͌͐͘f͉͘-͍̂" America stopped talking from the pain, America looked over at Canada's bed. He walked over to it and pulled the covers away seeing Confed sleeping. America carelessly put the blanket on him and walked back to his bed 

He started wondering why he had these 'episodes' or whatever, he never had them before his eyes changed. America sighed and stood up, his brothers probably went some where. America stood up and went outside to walk around town, America decided to leave his phone and left his house. He walked down the side walk looking around, He made a turn down the block going back to thinking about school. After walking awhile America snapped out of his thoughts and looked around.

He looked around for any buildings he recognized, but he couldn't see any all the buildings looked different and then he realized he was lost. He face palmed him self and put his hand in his pocket to grab his phone when he remembered he left it, America turned around the to try to find his way back when he saw Germany down the road. America was about to turn around again when Germany saw him, America looked away trying to make it look like he didn't see him, what he didn't expect was for Germany to walk up to him.

America started to panic questioning why Germany would be walking up to him. Germany stopped right next to him and America forced him self to look at him, "h-hey Germany.." America tried to say but it just sound like a whisper. Germany gave him a questionable look, "America what are you doing here?" He asked, America didn't want to admit he got him self lost but Germany probably knew the town better. "I got lost.." America said wondering if Germany would help him.

Germany looked like he was thinking, "also, im really sorry" America said slightly looking down. Germany looked like he wasn't expecting America to apologize, "Are you just saying that so i'll help you get home?" Germany asked. "no, sure i would like you help but i actually mean it" Germany looked slightly convened,"i'll help you get home, but that doesn't mean i trust you." America was happy that Germany was gonna help him but he was also upset that Germany didn't trust him.

Germany walked America to his side of the neighborhood and America recognized some of the buildings, America soon saw his house. "Thanks Germany i owe you" America said running up to his house, Germany didn't say anything and started to walk back to his house. America went inside and saw Canada in the living room, "Back from your friends?" Canada asked, "Well i got home earlier then went on a walk and got lost." Canada slightly chuckled. America walked up stairs to his room and jumped on his bed. 

tomorrow was Saturday and America didn't have anything to do. America wasn't the type of person who liked to stay home and enjoyed doing almost anything else, He wondered if he would be able to go one of his friends, he grabbed his phone and checked his messages. Japan was fun to hang out with and so was China and North Korea, maybe he could hang out with Russia if he wanted. America wondered how long Confed has been sleeping and wondered if Canada knew he was in his bed.

America texted Russia seeing if they could hang out.

America: yo russ

Russia: что

America: wat

Russia: that means what in russian

America: oh-

Russia: anyways what did you want

America: i wanted to see if we could hang out

Russia: sure

America: k meet me at the school playground :D

Russia: Ладно

Ame didn't know what that meant but he just guessed it meant something like ok. America stood up putting his phone in his pocket and running down the stairs, he almost tripped before his dad caught him, America stood up looking at his dad slightly afraid. UK walked past him up stairs and into his room, America stood there for a minute remembering what happened last time he tripped down the stairs."you ok?" Canada asked. "uh..  yeah im good!" Canada nodded and went back to doing whatever he was doing. 

America walked out of the house and started walking to the school, He saw Russia wasn't there yet and he waited. after a few minutes Russia arrived and America started talking to him as they were talking Russia asked a question, "America, why is Germany mad at you?" America looked up at Russia afraid Germany told him what happened,"what do you mean?" America asked. "Well Germany was talking to Poland about you and he look kinda mad." "maybe he was talking about some one else, you know?" Russia nodded unsure.

---------------------------------------------

wow this took so long- but i can explain, i may or maybe didn't break my sisters laptop screen by running in to a door-

so i finished this chapter on my familys home computer, and anyone who walks past can see the screen. so that was fun explaining to my friend-  

im having trouble with chapter names- 

words: 1102